Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who wants to have some fun with photoshop???

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:52 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok, so the other ghost picture was  hilarious, and someone commented that they could do the same thing on www.picnik.com  well, it's not letting me, and I don't have photoshop or anything. But, my dad was making fun of me and my mom the other day because he does not believe in ghosts at all, so I want to put one in this picture of him :-) and maybe scare him a little?  Can anyone help?

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
inspain
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Too freakin' funny:  "You Suck at Photoshop"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_X5uR7VC4M

* language...in case you have kids around!

The only appropriate attitude for man to have about the big questions, is not the arrogant certitude that is the hallmark of religion, but doubt. Doubt is humble and that is what man needs to be, considering that human history is just a litany of getting shit dead wrong. - Bill Maher
Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:57 PM

I don't HAVE photoshop, or any photo editing software

inspain
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:01 PM

No!  I didn't say YOU suck at Photoshop!  It's just a funny vid.  They get funnier as they go along. 

I can put a ghost in a photo, but I hate photoshopping anything.  Just thought I'd suggest a time-waster that actually does explain some things!   ;-)

Quoting Jennifer63080:

The only appropriate attitude for man to have about the big questions, is not the arrogant certitude that is the hallmark of religion, but doubt. Doubt is humble and that is what man needs to be, considering that human history is just a litany of getting shit dead wrong. - Bill Maher
Cecilias_mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:05 PM

if u want a photoshop type program u can download GIMP, its free its not as fancy as photoshop tho

having a baby

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:37 PM

oh lol

Quoting inspain:

No!  I didn't say YOU suck at Photoshop!  It's just a funny vid.  They get funnier as they go along. 

I can put a ghost in a photo, but I hate photoshopping anything.  Just thought I'd suggest a time-waster that actually does explain some things!   ;-)

Quoting Jennifer63080:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)