Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mama what are you doing with cheese?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:41 PM
  • 10 Replies

Is what my three year old asked when she walked in on me inserting a tampon. OMG! I guess she thought it was string cheese. I started laughing and told her no baby that's not cheese. She replied with a huge smile on her face, "Mama put cheese in her butt!"

rolling on floor

"Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings, who don't have all the answers, to think they do."

~ The Dems and the Reps remind me of my kids ~

One is always pointing out the bad things that the other is doing in hopes that I don't notice all the bullshit he is trying to get away with...

I'm not fooled by my own kids and I'm not fooled by Politicians.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luna091306
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:52 PM

bump :( I thought it was funny.

"Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings, who don't have all the answers, to think they do."

One is always pointing out the bad things that the other is doing in hopes that I don't notice all the bullshit he is trying to get away with...

samuels_mama
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:54 PM

rolling on floorhahahha too cute!!!

proud mama to samuel 6/3/09

vegepunkstr
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:56 PM

that is hilarious!!

canegirl0700
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:56 PM

rolling on floor

ColtonKeatonMom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:57 PM

LOL! My 3 year old son walked in on my inserting one one time. Then I found tampon, paper, and applicator in the bathtub because he tried to insert one in himself. We had to have a long talk...

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

AzaleaCheerMom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:57 PM

laughing

Rest In Peace My Lil Old Man,

I love you Tiger & I will miss you dearly.

MelaniesMama
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:58 PM

LMAO.....you know shes going to tell everybody & their mother that yu put 'cheese' in you 'butt' .
lol

My 2 yo is starting to tell everybody when I have to pee.  We'll be in Walmart and I will say, 'okay, mommy as to go potty, do you need to go or are you staying with daddy?'  She then proceeds to tell every passerby that Im peeing in the potty.....lol

MelaniesMama
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Quoting ColtonKeatonMom:

LOL! My 3 year old son walked in on my inserting one one time. Then I found tampon, paper, and applicator in the bathtub because he tried to insert one in himself. We had to have a long talk...

LMAo...OMG....poor kid!

Luna091306
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Quoting ColtonKeatonMom:

Oh no! Should I worry that she is going to try to put cheese up her butt now???

katiebug840204
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:02 PM

HAHA!   thats great!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)