Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need real advice!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:47 PM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: Should I do the photo shot?

Options:

Yes

No

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 14

View Results

Ok, so hubby and I have wanted to do a photo shot of us or just me. A sexy one for him only! But they are very pricey for the really good ones. Well, one lady I talked to said she would do it for free and give me the photos for free also but, I have to let her post my photos on her site. I would be in lingerie but nothing see through, kinda like a Victoria's Secret magazine. I just can't decide if I'm willing to have my photos up for the world to see. Hubby thinks its fine if nothing is being shown. What do you think?

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
erei28
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:50 PM

Bump!!

MomofWildcats
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:52 PM

I say no... You said you wanted photos for JUST your husband these would be for everyone.

Q0112
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:53 PM

hmmm

look at the pics she has on her site with other women...if you think they are classy and look good..then maybe consider it.

also...if she takes the photos and you don't like them..can you back out of the deal and ask her not to post them..or does it not work like that?

or keep searching for a cheaper price of another company.

i don't know really..if it was me, i wouldn't let my pics be posted just because i don't 100% like my body.

single_and_preg
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:55 PM

i would.

Im sure she would do a beyond excellent job since she will be using you as an advertisement

erei28
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Thank you all! I'm still thinking

pms1-1.gif picture by erei28

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)