Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids say the darnest things.....

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:06 PM
  • 6 Replies

Lets have a little fun and post funny things our little ones say. I know this has been done before, but I'm bored waiting on this storm heading towards Florida...

One day I told my DD that it was time to take a nap. She said "no". I said "excuse me Emma"... She said.. "you heard me"! haha

And yesterday she was playing in the sand and she said "Mama I have sand in my whoha"... hahaha

Let's here some of the funnies your little ones say...

lovegirl.gif littleboy.gif sahm.gif CCCImaginaryFriend.gif screwupfairy.gif butterbutt.gif 

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DandieMandie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:08 PM

My son just told me his tummy hurts and he needs to eat candy to make it feel better.

He overheard me telling my husband that my stomach was hurting, and then seen me eat a pepto tablet. So he thinks if he has a "tummy ache" he can eat candy. You've got to love how little minds work.

baby growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4armycuties
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:09 PM

When my DS was 4 and DD was 2, my DD hit my DS. When I asked her why she did it, my DS looked at me and said "Cause hers is evil." LOL it took EVERYTHING I had to not bust out laughing! I have so many more but that's the one I can think of right now.

pregomamma921
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Haha that's funny. Did you give him candy? lol

Quoting DandieMandie:

My son just told me his tummy hurts and he needs to eat candy to make it feel better.

He overheard me telling my husband that my stomach was hurting, and then seen me eat a pepto tablet. So he thinks if he has a "tummy ache" he can eat candy. You've got to love how little minds work.

lovegirl.gif littleboy.gif sahm.gif CCCImaginaryFriend.gif screwupfairy.gif butterbutt.gif 

pregomamma921
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Haha. I hate when my DD does something that I should get on to her for then says something that makes me laugh lol

Quoting 4armycuties:

When my DS was 4 and DD was 2, my DD hit my DS. When I asked her why she did it, my DS looked at me and said "Cause hers is evil." LOL it took EVERYTHING I had to not bust out laughing! I have so many more but that's the one I can think of right now.

quellhorst
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:14 PM

My oldest DD is 3 and the other night DH and I were watching TV in the living room and she was supposed to be in bed, she comes creeping out of her room and stands by my chair and says momma can we go see whales and stuff some time? when i asked her why she replied....I think it would be a great experience. I looked at DH and we both bursted out laughing and I said where did you learn that word? she said I just know those words momma dont you know that?

pregomamma921
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:22 PM

haha... Shes going to be a smarty

Quoting quellhorst:

My oldest DD is 3 and the other night DH and I were watching TV in the living room and she was supposed to be in bed, she comes creeping out of her room and stands by my chair and says momma can we go see whales and stuff some time? when i asked her why she replied....I think it would be a great experience. I looked at DH and we both bursted out laughing and I said where did you learn that word? she said I just know those words momma dont you know that?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)