Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my 4 yr old ds is peeing in his shorts on purpose!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

my ds is not peeing in the toilet this has been this past week twice just now he took off his shorts and looked straight at me while i was on my bed with my 7 month old and he smirked i got up and he was peeing in my carpet and laughed ! what do i do time outs dont work! Nothing medically is wrong with him he's acting up how do i stop this???

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MeganRoggero
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:39 PM

Well first of I am going to guess he is doing this because he is jelous of your new baby. If you are immideatly changing him after this happens I would let him sit in wet pants for a while so he stops. If its uncomfortable to do theoretically he should stop. Also explain to him that big boys don't pee their pants, also explain something about little babies can't use the toilet or something like that.

I hope that helps

mitch576
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:40 PM

let's say.... i would respond very negativly to such behavior.

ADMIN FOR AUTISM, ASPERGER'S, PDD AWARENESS.

-xoxo-
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:40 PM

I know I'll get bashed for this but if my dd looked strait at me with a smile on her face and peed I would spank her butt. 

msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:42 PM

THIS

Quoting -xoxo-:

I know I'll get bashed for this but if my dd looked strait at me with a smile on her face and peed I would spank her butt. 

mitch576
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:42 PM

Quoting -xoxo-:

or as i would say... i would react very negatively! lmao!

amen sister.

ADMIN FOR AUTISM, ASPERGER'S, PDD AWARENESS.

ErikaM27
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:43 PM

Quoting mitch576:

let's say.... i would respond very negativly to such behavior.

i spanked him and told him big boys dont do that , thats unacceptable we sit on the carpet and he's peeing! he knows better but if it happens again i just dont know what to do?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)