Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Married with children..

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:58 PM
  • 6 Replies

My hubby isn't very romantic...

Any ideas for date night tonight with my hubbie of 4 years?

My parents have offered to watch the children tonight!!! Yeah!!! but I'd like to make it special

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
audriesmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Would you like to go somewhere or stay home.  If you want to go somewhere dinner and a nice walk are always fun. 

If you want to stay home we just cooked a nice dinner, went in our spa and had chocolate covered strwberries,  We had also bought a movie to watch but we did not get to the movie.

ldybug1682
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:02 PM

Go out for sure...we stay in together all the time having a little one (step daughter is 12 and my son is 2)....too difficult to go out together.

3_Gorjuz_Girls
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:07 PM

I know the feeling, we don't get out much together alone with 3 young children! Maybe a nice dinner and a movie or a walk. Whatever you guys decide to do i hope you have a wonderful night together! Its so nice and very much needed every now and then to be a couple for the night not just parents lol! Have fun :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

ldybug1682
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:15 PM

Quoting 3_Gorjuz_Girls:

I know the feeling, we don't get out much together alone with 3 young children! Maybe a nice dinner and a movie or a walk. Whatever you guys decide to do i hope you have a wonderful night together! Its so nice and very much needed every now and then to be a couple for the night not just parents lol! Have fun :)

Thank you...I agree

I feel so giddy I came out of the bedroom already and asked DD if she thought mom looked cute enough to go out with daddy

ErikaM27
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:19 PM

I like dinners and then come home and have a night of passion! happy

ldybug1682
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:23 PM

I totally love this idea...I was almost thinking dinner then heading off to lovers lane or something...we are drinkers (when we actually get out) so I think that might be cute....

Quoting ErikaM27:

I like dinners and then come home and have a night of passion! happy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)