Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At A Loss For Words!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:27 PM
  • 42 Replies

That is all...

Our twin identical boys were born August 24, 2009. Leeland Matthew was born at 6:54pm weighing 1lb, 6 oz. He fought for his life for 5 hours, but was too little to keep fighting. He passed away at 11:59pm the same night he was born. Landyn was born at 6:55pm weighing 1lb 11oz. He is fighting for his life in the NICU. He is a strong little baby and is doing very well.

This picture was taken by the NICU staff after Leeland passed away. Leeland is in the back and Landyn in the front.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christy644
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:30 PM

congrats

TheLastLetter
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Congrats can u send that mojo my way. shoot send me some twin mojo

lvnmylif
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Congratulations.  I don't know if you are happy or not happy couldn't tell from the lack of words.

NessaLovesEmma
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Congratulations...

Angee3Monkeys
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:32 PM

Congrats! =c) 

Vinsmomma
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:32 PM

Congrats!

KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:33 PM

congrats!

simplee_me
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:33 PM

If you were TTC  : 

congratulations

If you weren't TTC:

congratulations

mom_2_3crzyboys
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:34 PM

im still in shock lol...just had twins 2 months ago at 23 weeks gestation via emergency c-section and one passed away, the other is still in the NICU and expected to come home in late december. im not sure if my body can even handle this...

Quoting lvnmylif:

Congratulations.  I don't know if you are happy or not happy couldn't tell from the lack of words.

Our twin identical boys were born August 24, 2009. Leeland Matthew was born at 6:54pm weighing 1lb, 6 oz. He fought for his life for 5 hours, but was too little to keep fighting. He passed away at 11:59pm the same night he was born. Landyn was born at 6:55pm weighing 1lb 11oz. He is fighting for his life in the NICU. He is a strong little baby and is doing very well.

This picture was taken by the NICU staff after Leeland passed away. Leeland is in the back and Landyn in the front.

MelonballBounce
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Congratulations!! bouncing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)