Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mind if I have a break down???

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:29 PM
  • 20 Replies

I am so sick of being poor!!!! My DH is trying to study to pass the ASVAB but it seems like it's going to take forever! We won't have that many presents for our kids AGAIN...3 freakin years and we're still struggling!! I hate being on welfare and hate living in small ass apartments. I'm so tired of rationing food to make it last all month. My 16 month old cries all the time now because he wants constant attention. My 3 year old has an attitude problem. I want to be like the other mommies on here! The one's that cook and clean and do crafts....they always seem happy and give great advice. And my 3 year old keeps peeing on himself! He's been potty trained for months now and now he just pees everywhere! My body feels like it wants to sleep to get away from all this. My DH doesn't have to worry about anything because he leaves it all to me. Even if he did help he would just frustrate me because he so freakin slow with stuff. The apartment looks like shit and no matter how much we clean...it'll look like shit within a day! I'm sick of cleaning and rationing EVERYTHING. My B-day is on the 18th and guess what....I will not have NOTHING on my b-day because it'll go to the kids for Christmas. My DH's parents always throw him a party even when we're broke but they don't care about my B-day and I don't have any family. I feel insignificant and worthless. I hate my life right now.

Vent done.

banging head into wall

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelove8
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Oh, I also have no friends or anybody that would give a shit if my world is falling apart. No one cares and noone ever will.

lisairv
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:48 PM

We all feel like you do sometimes and I understand completely. I f you need a friend, I'm here. I want to wish you an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I'm sorry your in laws treat you that way. There are places that will help you with toys for Christmas and maybe you could go to school or something and meet some people.  Most places offer daycare. Good Luck and IM me anytime.

SnappyKaliZai
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Happy Birthday honey!!! I am so sorry you are feeling this way! I have been there. It hurts everyday to wake up and feel the way you do. Please know that I am here. I will send an invite to friend you. I promise one day you will get through this. One day you'll look back on these days and think, "Did I really make it through that??" You can message me anytime with vents or problems or whatever. I will be there if you want.

angelove8
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:57 PM

I actually go to school online and I'm doing sucky at that too. Thanks for the happy bday.

Quoting lisairv:

We all feel like you do sometimes and I understand completely. I f you need a friend, I'm here. I want to wish you an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I'm sorry your in laws treat you that way. There are places that will help you with toys for Christmas and maybe you could go to school or something and meet some people.  Most places offer daycare. Good Luck and IM me anytime.

angelove8
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:57 PM

TY

Quoting SnappyKaliZai:

Happy Birthday honey!!! I am so sorry you are feeling this way! I have been there. It hurts everyday to wake up and feel the way you do. Please know that I am here. I will send an invite to friend you. I promise one day you will get through this. One day you'll look back on these days and think, "Did I really make it through that??" You can message me anytime with vents or problems or whatever. I will be there if you want.

mereinhart28
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:58 PM

You will get through this...I know that I have days where I feel very similar...I'm very sorry you feel as though know one cares.  Just take a deep breath. If you ever need to "talk" I'll be here! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!hugs

CatesMom0816
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:59 PM

hugsi know how you feel momma! im sorry, here's a hug!

briansmommy7143
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:00 PM

I think a lot of us feel insignificant and mentally exhausted from time to time. Try not to stress! Life is all about trials and tribulations and you have to get through the struggles to be comfortable. It will happen for you eventually. Just take a deep breath!!

karma.jpg Karma image by Wozny_01

possummom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:02 PM

sounds like you are depressed. well i hope you have a very happy birthday. there are always hard times. i know you get thru this. it helps to have a sense of humor. the more warped it is...the better....keep your chin up mama.

mj_n_ms_mom2008
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Wow mama, first breath!!! Now that we have done that, your not alone in the world there are lots of people out there just like you....welcome to my world, minus the DH!!! and if your getting state help they should be able to give you lists of local programs that will help with Christmas for your family...that our contact your local salvation army!!! sorry to hear your birthday is forgotten!!! but happy birthday from a stranger!!! As for the messy house no matter how many times you clean it, when you find that cleaning fairy would you send her my way....i feel the same way about my house, i practically follow my 1 yr old around with the broom and it still never seems clean and organized....but at least there's a smile on her face!!! also as for the gifts, its not what they get its what they have....as long as they have happiness, health, and a home to stay warm in the very least of presents should be enough....i started a tradition a few years back when i became a single mom of my son and he doesn't expect anything but...i started making him a blanket each year for Christmas...i worked on it at night when he slept, and this past year added my daughter in to the mix....he looks forward to opening that blanket each year. cause its from the heart....use this time to teach them the true meaning of Christmas!!! enjoy the times you have, though its a struggle!!! they will be memories and milestones you can laugh at later in life....Hope if i wasn't of help i was at least comical!!!! If you ever need someone to write to I'm on everyday at nap time, and again after the kiddos go to bed!!! life's only as bad as you make it, and it can only get better from here, hold your head high and smile!!!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)