Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have another question but this ones drama free

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:35 PM
  • 8 Replies

Poll

Question: when u take the kiddos to a studio for pics do u

Options:

1. i buy the disc or every single pose they take

2. i would buy every pose but i dont like them all so i buy almost every pose

3. i buy half of them

4. i buy 2 or 3 poses

5. i only get the one pose coupon package

5. i dont take my kids for pics

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 26

View Results

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
NikiAnne
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:38 PM

I usually go to JC Penny's and they always have coupons for $3.99 per sheet or a bunch of sheets of one pose for $7.99. I can never decide on just ONE pose, plus a lot of times I get some of my boys individually, then together. So I get several different poses for basically $4 per sheet. Great deal! 

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Usually 2 or 3 poses is enough for me, how many do you really need anyway most of them end up in a drawer.

JakeandEmmasMom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:40 PM

I generally only get the poses that I like the best.  It is usually 2 or 3 poses.

Cavalrybaby02

I don't take my kids for pics.  I'm a photographer and I do their own pictures.  I've never paid for pictures of my kids.

I've even managed to take family pics of all four of us... difficult, but not impossible.  Usually I just trade with another photographer friend of mine.  I do her families pictures and she does mine.

hautemama83

We go to Sears and usually get the one package deal with one pose, then come home and buy the rest off the website its way cheaper that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juliekat23
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:52 PM

I used to take my daughter and spend hundreds so I could have each pose but always ended up with too many pics and no people to give them too.

So now, I take my own.  I turn my daughter's room into a studio (until we get a bigger place) and add the digital backgrounds in later.  I just save them to disk and either use an online service or a kodak kiosk for more copies.  Im not a professional, but, I think they turn out okay. 

The first is her 2 yr pic, the second her 3 yr. (my first attempts at photoshopping)

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:57 PM
None my aunt does them so i get a release on them and can make as many copies as i want.

Because i love my little girl  Because yes i am Bipolar

Trisomy 18 Has affected my life For my aunt

For my grampa (lung cancer) For my papa (liver cancer)

Pink and Blue because infants deserve to be remembered too

WHAT COLORS ARE IN YOUR LIFE?

Septpreggo
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:01 PM

Quoting Juliekat23:

I used to take my daughter and spend hundreds so I could have each pose but always ended up with too many pics and no people to give them too.

So now, I take my own.  I turn my daughter's room into a studio (until we get a bigger place) and add the digital backgrounds in later.  I just save them to disk and either use an online service or a kodak kiosk for more copies.  Im not a professional, but, I think they turn out okay. 

The first is her 2 yr pic, the second her 3 yr. (my first attempts at photoshopping)

those are darn cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)