Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Modern Warfare: World at War YAY!!! Tonight!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:15 PM
  • 21 Replies

not.

So unenthused about this. My husband is acting like Santa Claus is visiting him tonight. He is about to head out for the "pre party" at gamestop.

I am Jaime a 21 (almost 22) full time mommy, wife and student. I am a CIO, tough love, coats in the car, non religous, open minded, pro choice, pro gay marriage, poker player kind of mom.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SnappyKaliZai
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Mine is leaving for work at 5am so he can stop by the store and pick up his copy too!! So not excited about it! lol

baxide64
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:31 PM

The gamestop here has a pre party from 9 to 12am..then they are releasing the game.  Of course, he has to practice playing the 4th one now! Well our daughter is asleep and he did trade in all his old games to get this one..but im not looking forawrd to the next couple days!

I am Jaime a 21 (almost 22) full time mommy, wife and student. I am a CIO, tough love, coats in the car, non religous, open minded, pro choice, pro gay marriage, poker player kind of mom.

brittneyon
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:32 PM

ahahahah. nice. my husband went to pay, but he's not picking his up till tomorrow.

AidanCamsMom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:36 PM

My hubby is leaving at 11pm tonight to get his copy. He already preordered and paid it off. He just can't wait till tomorrow! :)

Photobucket

mom_love07
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:40 PM

i'm not either. and it's not cause my hubby thinks he needs to go get it. it's because he has to work til like 1am cause of the damned midnight release of the game.

and i'm here with a sick little girl.

*Stefan Salvatore is my Edward Cullen.*

baxide64
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:41 PM

my DH traded all his other games to pay for this one a few week's ago. I have school tomorrow morning and I know he will play as soon as he gets home tonight (even though they get to play at this special party tonight). All I know is he better be able to wake up with our DD tomorrow morning!

The pre party starts at 9, and he keeps telling me "im leaving after this game"...like 4 games ago I stopped believing him!

baxide64
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Quoting mom_love07:

i'm not either. and it's not cause my hubby thinks he needs to go get it. it's because he has to work til like 1am cause of the damned midnight release of the game.

and i'm here with a sick little girl.

Thats awful :( I always tell my friends to say they have the runs..can;t work when you have the runs!

MommyRivera
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:43 PM

My husband and BIL are at Gamestop right now waiting for the midnight release. Lame. lol 

brinnyann4
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Yep..DH and friends are going at 10.

NadiasMommy427
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:45 PM

I'm so glad my huuby is broke as hell, so he can't buy it!!!! It's a waste of money. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)