Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fort Hood mommas, is anybody

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:04 PM
  • 13 Replies

Going to the memorial service on post? It starts at 12:30. I will be there for sure. Just be prepared to be searched and the works since Obama will be there. Hope to see some mommas there.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BethPrice1345
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Just wanted to let the Fort Hood mom's know that I've heard Westboro Baptist Chruch will be there picketing. It's also on their website. I hope they don't ruin anything for you guys!

I'm sorry for everyone's loss.

Christy644
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:07 PM

I wish DH was still in the service. We'd be there.

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:07 PM

You see this really pisses me off, I can't stand these people!!

Quoting BethPrice1345:

Just wanted to let the Fort Hood mom's know that I've heard Westboro Baptist Chruch will be there picketing. It's also on their website. I hope they don't ruin anything for you guys!

BethPrice1345
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:09 PM

I know, I can't stand them either! I went to their website to see if they were going to be near me anytime soon so I could maybe do something about it and just reading the things they had posted almost brought me to tears. It's crazy the way they think.

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

You see this really pisses me off, I can't stand these people!!

Quoting BethPrice1345:

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Quoting BethPrice1345:

I'll be there!

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

ArmyWifey4907
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:09 PM

I would love to go, but DH will be taking our only vehicle to work and more than likely won't be home for lunch.

pregnancy calendar

We are an Army family, stationed at Ft. Hood, TX.  Our hearts go out to the victims and their families.

tashibaby
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:10 PM

It starts at 1 and you can't bring a bags or stollers (so i can't go *sad face*) or...... okay there is a big ol list on the fort hood web page.

tashibaby
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:14 PM

I don't think they have the same rights on a post so even if they come thru the gates the second they do something i thing MP's and civies will be there to "remove" them.

Quoting BethPrice1345:

scoutfamilyof7
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:14 PM

I wonder if bags consist of purses?

Quoting tashibaby:

It starts at 1 and you can't bring a bags or stollers (so i can't go *sad face*) or...... okay there is a big ol list on the fort hood web page.

gmdrop
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:16 PM

are you SERIOUS?? about westboro? They were at fort hood once and the soldiers ran them off. I cant even BELIEVE this is going to go over well. All you moms that are going my prayers and thoughts are with you guys <3

Please Pray for the Fort Hood Families

army

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)