Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wifely Duty?!!???!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:05 PM
  • 36 Replies

Poll

Question: Is it your "wifely duty"??? Or is it because you want to???

Options:

Enjoy It!!

Wifely Duty??

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 89

View Results

Ok. I just read the wifely duty post and I have a few question. If it's your wifely duty, how long have you been married? For those of you that do it because you want, how long have you been married??

How often to you make love to your DH/SO??

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:09 PM

I think it is a very important part of marriage. I have sex with DH because I enjoy it.
We have been married almost 4 years.
We have sex pretty much everyday, sometimes 2 times unless AF is here!

GrungeMum
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:11 PM

It isn't my duty to fuck.

It's my privilidge. And that is of course if i want to and if he wants to.

No marital rape in this house.wink

I'm a pro choice, pro goth, Athiestmetal head, grunge lover from the UK who loves her partner and her little boy almost as much as Nirvana

Melo2828
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:12 PM

My sex drive is very low now, and unfortunately DH sex drive is very high. Like he wants it's everyday. I might want it once a week or so. We have only been married for 1 year and half, we got married after only knowing each other for 6 weeks.

It did cause some problems for us, but we compromise on the issue, we do it every other day. Yeah sometime i really not into it, but it makes him happy so i do it for him. Then again if i really, really do not want to make love i will not.

I really do not think it's my wifely duty, but i do it more often for him then for myself. It's just something that i know makes him happy and well it more important for him to have it, then for me not to do it.

littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:14 PM

i enjoy it and we have been married for almost seven year.s he calls me his little bunny because we f*ck like rabbits. lol

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:17 PM

I would say both.  I do it because I enjoy it.  But if I never wanted to, I think that I should once in awhile anyways.  Not because sex is the most important part of a marriage, but because it IS important.  Marriage is a compromise.  As long as he is not an ass about it, why wouldn't I want to make sure he gets what he wants - as least some of the time?

We have been together for 11 years, married for 10.

HeatherM0529
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:17 PM

I ENJOY it... Too Much I think. We aren't married but have been together for 3 1/2 years. We have sex once a week (Unless on period) and I would like it WAY more. Like maybe 3-4 times a week, but SO is a graduate student so his excuse is OK I guess!

Check out my Blog for Fun and Exciting giveaways going on ALL THE TIME!!

http://www.heatherandavery.blogspot.com/

Swtmama62205
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:18 PM

The more i think about it don't you think its kind of a lack of respect for the man to still have sex with his wife knowing shes not in the mood.  And I know with my husband i can try and fake being in the mood all i want but he knows me well enough to know that im full of shit. 

mamivon2
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:21 PM

We have been married for almost 8 years. I am a person dont some kind of blow-fuck-sexmachine. There are time where my dh wants to have some and he tries to get me in the mood which sometimes works and sometimes dont. If it doesnt oh well there is always next time. There are times where I want to and he dont. Sex is not everything.

AlinaAndPhoenix
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:22 PM

I don't think you can really call it a "duty", but I don't believe that using sex as  weapon against your husband is right either. Whether we fight or not that day, if I want it or he wants it, we usually both get in the mood. We have only been married for 2 years, but living together for 5.

Mrs.Wasson
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:23 PM

My husband said...uhh...that's a personal choice. LoL..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)