Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

to the abortion (for or against) posters

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:35 PM
  • 9 Replies

"why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends???" ( that's the only verse i know to the song)

group hug

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
brinnyann4
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh. I was about ready to come in here and ask if it were national post about abortion day, but this I approve of. =P

Kizbee
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:36 PM

LMAO.... I'll co-sign this!

I really like your glass house!

rainylittlebug
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:38 PM

i know, i was tired of reading about all of them too, then all of a sudden the song popped in my head... i was even swaying back and forth as i was typing!

mommasbabies77
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:38 PM
this is the newcomers club...no one can ever get along. LOL.

Personally, I wish people would accept that people have differing opinions of all of these drama subjects. But, instead we behave like children. Actually, I think that most children would act more civilized.

Anyway, I'll be your friend:.

saylorsmomma
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:40 PM

LOL!!! 

GrungeMum
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Lets bust out some drums and make a peace circle guys. Lets spread the love singing

I'm a pro choice, pro goth, Athiestmetal head, grunge lover from the UK who loves her partner and her little boy almost as much as Nirvana

tml06451
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:03 PM

I think its bc everyone is so passionate about their point of view on the matter, and everyone is always trying to make the other see it their way. I know that I as someone who is pro-life (as u can tell from my siggy) I feel very strongly about it and I when the topic comes up I have a tendancy to become very defensive about it, then after arguing for awhile I have to just walk away, which usually makes people even more mad bc I stop arguing lol. But I know my siggy alone tends to irritate ppl and has started many arguments and like I said I think its bc ppl are so passionate about their view on the subject. ( I do want to mention I only use this siggy whenever their is a pro-life/pro-choice post )

bcjsmandie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:37 PM

I feel the same way....I try to avoid those posts. But every now and again I just can't help myself in joining the fray. But seriously why do women have to be so bitchy to each other, do we not have enough crap to deal with on a regular basis?

boyd-family
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 2:42 AM
Haha LOVE IT!!
pregnancy due date
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)