Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help.....I need a worldly problem....

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:49 PM
  • 10 Replies

that I can write 6 pages about that also has three possible solutions.  I have to write a rough draft by Thursday.  I have a D in the class-still not sure how that is possible and this is the last grade.  Any help?

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MikeysMom51108
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Bump. I'm no good at coming up with topics, sorry! Good luck though!

aturner75
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:53 PM

Worldly? You mean a topic about something that is going on all over the world? If that is it then how about world hunger or homelessness or even child abuse. I enjoy writing so if you need any more help let me know. 

love_my_family
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Yep a worldly problem that everyone has heard of and knows about and will still want to read about.  What would be three solutions to child abuse?  I am stuck on this paper.

Quoting aturner75:

Worldly? You mean a topic about something that is going on all over the world? If that is it then how about world hunger or homelessness or even child abuse. I enjoy writing so if you need any more help let me know. 

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:56 PM

same here  let me add illiteracy endangered species climate change

Quoting aturner75:

abkn
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:57 PM

domestic violence. More people need to be informed of not only the statistics but also of the lasting effects on the victims.

Mackenzie40
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:57 PM

unintended pregnancy . Carry the child and parent - Abortion or Adoption. Shouldn't be hard to get 6pages out of that.  

love_my_family
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:02 PM

good one!  and thank you for saying unintended instead of accident!  :)  i think that is the direction i will go!

Quoting Mackenzie40:

unintended pregnancy . Carry the child and parent - Abortion or Adoption. Shouldn't be hard to get 6pages out of that.  

darcierg
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:08 PM

just a thought on this is how it is affecting our population....also maybe something about young single moms...teenagers, early 20's..the .stats

Quoting love_my_family:

good one!  and thank you for saying unintended instead of accident!  :)  i think that is the direction i will go!

Quoting Mackenzie40:

MixedCooke
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 5:16 AM

Global warming

TrystansMom314
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 5:23 AM

how ab human trafficking? going on way more than we think according to emma thompson. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)