Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blahhhh

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:58 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ugh thanks to IDA we're home bored.Blah. DH is cleaning the kitchen *yippie!* and ds is underneath me, jacking around with the damn computer cords.... :sigh: he's such a pill today.

im soo bored i may do laundry.

Anyone else bored to tearssss

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AJmum
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:03 PM

I dropped DH off at the airport last night so I have spent a good amount of the day getting the house back in order and crying lol.

USMCBride08
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Oh im sorry!! where did he go?!

Quoting AJmum:

I dropped DH off at the airport last night so I have spent a good amount of the day getting the house back in order and crying lol.

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

USMCBride08
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:08 PM

No one else is boreddd? 

AJmum
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Back to Iraq. :(

Quoting USMCBride08:

Oh im sorry!! where did he go?!

Quoting AJmum:

JasonsMom2007
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:14 PM

I am!  Hubby is at class and DS is laying next to me watching a movie (his tummy hurts AGAIN).  I don't want to leave his side :(

Quoting USMCBride08:

No one else is boreddd? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)