Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you have as a RING tone song? (cell phone)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:59 PM
  • 98 Replies

I have been trying to think of something I am willing to pat 2.99 for, and I just don't have a favorite song..I am curious what everyone else has as their ring tone, and how often do you change it?

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bcjsmandie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:00 PM

I used to have "Get into the Groove" by Madonna, now I use "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas

kksmommy23
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:01 PM

I have Run this town as my ringer then I have down as my text message ringer.  I get mine from myxer.com.  lm not paying 2.99 for them.

Crystallynn

Jonny and June by Heidi Newfield. 

Just_Bethy

I have "Call Me" by Blondie...lol 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

grits1975

Sweet child of mine by Guns-n-Roses

CafeMom Tickers
tresproudmommy
by #1postkiller on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Have you ever tried to download ringtones from myxer.com....it's free and legit.

Proud Mommy to Tre' ~~~Proud wife to Alvin

wells75904
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Why pay? There are plenty of good websites where you can get them for free...or get someone to bluetooth or txt you some...I would never pay for ringtones, I have like 100 and I didnt pay for any of them...

Need Help Saving Money? Check out 

Frugal and Thrifty Moms-This group is a place to come to get recipes, advice, to chat, have fun, let your hair down and talk about cooking, recipes, budgeting, menu planning, and all things related to making our households run more smoothly.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/Frugal_And_Thrifty_Moms

JRLKBGMomma

I have just some of my fav. songs...nothing that exciting..I haven't chaed them since I got my phone around June I think.  I am wanting to get some new ones too!  Right now I have "Rock and Roll" by Eric Hutchinson as my main ringtone, "We blong together" by Gavin DeGraw for when DH calls, "Soulshine" by Allman Brothers for my parents, "MMMBop" by Hanson for my best friend (we met in 7th grade b/c we both were obessed with Hanson), and "I am Yours" by Jason Mraz for my text alert....

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

dannysgirl77

no, but  you are the second one to suggest that..gonna go check it out now :) I wonder if it works with Cricket??

Quoting tresproudmommy:

Have you ever tried to download ringtones from myxer.com....it's free and legit.

aeon_elyse
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:03 PM

I have "Boum" by Charles Trenet.  It's awesome.  :D  A friend bluetoothed it to me, though, so I didn't pay for it.

I used to have "Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon" by Queen.  That was awesome, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)