Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you guys know the world is going to end? (*Edited for the overly sensitive)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:06 PM
  • 63 Replies

It's not going to end in 2012 like everyone is thinking now.  It's going to end 02/02/2020 (February 2, 2020).  I read a book about it and that's when certain planets will align and they are expecting mass flooding and earthquakes.  Idk...I think something to do with the moon's pull on the ocean tides?  I don't remember for sure but it is FREAKY!!!  I am going to try to find the book. EVERYONE should read it and be prepared!!!

Just joking!! lol  All this talk of end of world stuff makes me giggle.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chiquis
by Diamond Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Oh wow thanks for the info .. I got 11 years to stock pile and have lots of sex!! Woo might even bungee jump too. 

Join Us :

MelonballBounce
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:08 PM

LOL, how, exactly, do you propose we prepare for the end of the world?

Army_Wife41
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Thanks for the info. I will be sure to file it in my folder labeled-"Days that have lots of the same numbers so everyone thinks the world is going to end"

baby

CafeMom Tickers

saylorsmomma
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Quoting Army_Wife41:

Thanks for the info. I will be sure to file it in my folder labeled-"Days that have lots of the same numbers so everyone thinks the world is going to end"

LMAO

shayliesmom

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?? I LOVE READING THAT KIND OF STUFF!!

brandneweyes

I was wondering the same thing, lol.

Quoting MelonballBounce:

LOL, how, exactly, do you propose we prepare for the end of the world?

humanjunglegym

Quoting Army_Wife41:

Not just lots of the same numbers but it reads the same forwards as it does backwards!!

Luveasy

I really try not to think about it, I find it quite upsetting... my girls are only 5, 2, and 6 mnths I want them to live a ful and happy life.. and not to be cut short it is just not fairscreaming

Being in love is what happens in the early part of a relationship. It's where the butterflies fly and the rose colored glasses don't come off.

Loving someone is all the years after being in love goes away. It's the comfort zone. Sometimes the lonely zone, the aggrivated zone and the down right pissed off zone. It's the part of life when you can count on him, when trust is easy, when he is the one you run too. It's the part that seals the deal for life.  

Mom to 3 girls, lovin wife to a great man. SAHM 24/7

yngmomma21833

The world has been ending since the day it began.........

i-love-my-little-girls.gif

adri_nevarez
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Mother Earth sure is a smart lady... I mean, how does she know to align with other planets on days with lots of the same numbers? 

Oh well, I have eleven years to complete my bucket list!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)