Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Deprivation (maybe tmi)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:23 PM
  • 18 Replies

OMG so remember how the hormone change (in beginning of pregnancy) can make youre sex drive go crazy.... well mine has and dh n i have fought a lot and hes been working alot of over time so im not getting my needs met lol..... ugh if it doesnt happen in the next few days im gonna die i think...... lol anyone else going thru sex deprivation?

having a baby

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarah12087
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:25 PM

i don't know how you do it.. my sex drive took a nose dive.. i haven't wanted it since right before i found out i was pregnant.. that was almost 20 weeks ago.. my SO might take the nearest bridge soon if i don't come around to meeting HIS needs 

WhiteTigerLily
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:27 PM

I feel ya girl..... not going thru it now but my previous marriage was sexless for 7 yrs!! So I know what it's like to go w/o!

night owls

BonitaM
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Yes I've been in sex drought for the last 5 years or so.  Apparently he thinks since we're married he can get it whenever he wants therefore he doesn't need it every night or even every week anymore.  It really sucks but at least he bought me some toys after I threatened to cut his off and put batteries in it.....lol 

slm047
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:29 PM

uh yes.

i'm on my monthly aggravation AND i have a yeast infection due to antibiotics =(. if it's tmi, sorry..

Cecilias_mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:32 PM

haha thats funny, i used to have a toy but when i left my ex i threw it away (idk y now) i could use one lately lol

Quoting BonitaM:

Yes I've been in sex drought for the last 5 years or so.  Apparently he thinks since we're married he can get it whenever he wants therefore he doesn't need it every night or even every week anymore.  It really sucks but at least he bought me some toys after I threatened to cut his off and put batteries in it.....lol 

having a baby

cdavis21
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:33 PM

Yep. And getting very tired of it.

pregnancy week by week
Cecilias_mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:33 PM

OMG 7 years how did u do it? lol i would of died after the first year or drugged him and raped him lol jk

Quoting WhiteTigerLily:

I feel ya girl..... not going thru it now but my previous marriage was sexless for 7 yrs!! So I know what it's like to go w/o!

having a baby

Cecilias_mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:35 PM

lol ive only had a few times where i go thru a phase of no sex drive but omg since ive been prego its like sky rocketed and yet at the same time the sex has decreased lol

Quoting sarah12087:

i don't know how you do it.. my sex drive took a nose dive.. i haven't wanted it since right before i found out i was pregnant.. that was almost 20 weeks ago.. my SO might take the nearest bridge soon if i don't come around to meeting HIS needs 

having a baby

AJmum

Yep it started yesterday and the next time won't be until dec 19th :(

Juliekat23

Quoting sarah12087:

This is me exactly!! (only Im 12 weeks-long time to go).  Same thing happened with DD too.  Its hard to feel romantic when you just wanna lean over the toilet.  And then the baby starts kicking when you're *ahem*....mood killer!

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)