Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help or advice..

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:24 PM
  • 1 Replies

I don't know much about cloth diapering...(actually nothing at all) a post on here got me thinking about doing, but I would like information about them.

....I'm a mother of one beautiful daughter, 2 angels, and baby on the way,  breastfeeding but had to switch to bottle feeding, was a Co-sleeper,  vaccinating, BUST MY KIDDO'S BUTT when she acts out, loving my husband for the past 5 yrs, hurt my kid and you'll feel the wrath of  a mother,  party lovin, knows how to have a good time, DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT YOU THINK SO SIT DOWN SHUT UP CAUSE YOU AINT GONNA CHANGE MY MIND KIND OF MOMMA...BUT WHAT MY KIDS AMOUNT TO IS WHAT REALLY SHOWS WHAT KIND OF MOM I AM!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
JasonsMom2007
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:31 PM

Join the cloth diapering group!  Modern CDs are not what people think.  I used bum genius diapers with my son.  They grow with him.  He used the same diapers from 4 months (when I started) to potty training!  They are much like disposies in the sense they go on the same way (with velcro tabs and such) and are so easy to use.  I used flushable liners so the poop just fell right off into the toilet.  If you want to try some without a huge commitment try this...

http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/products/clothdiapers/tryclothfor10/tryclothfor10

You can try a variety of them for 21 days for $10!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)