Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOW..SHE MADE ME FEEL LIKE A LOOSER !!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:24 PM
  • 0 Replies

So I put up a crapton of adds on craigslist saying I am wanting to helpout single parents or familys in need this year by babysitting for cheap ! So this lady who has a 3 mo. old has to go back to work and e-mailed me. i told her 100 bucks a week and gave her my addres and the nearest intersection. this is what she wrote back.

Thanks Monika but I am a first time mom and soooo paranoid about leaving her anywhere and apartments are temporary housing I know it sounds silly but with everyone on the news you just can’t be too careful. I am pretty familiar with Sanford and I don’t want to leave her in that area I would prefer it closer to my work. Good Luck hopefully one of the other people work out for you. Thank you for your quick response!

Now she wasnt rude but I feel horrible because I dont live in the bad part of Sanford ! She wouldnt even come and see my apartment and I even offered to show her and giver her a copy of my FL ID card where she can even check on the DMV website and see its leggit PLUS my landlord can vouche for me because I watched her grandson before as well. I know its her choice but damn she could have came and checked it out and met me ya know,lol. ok stupid vent over.....lol.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)