Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOMAN THROWS BABY IN DUMPSTER..WTF!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:04 PM
  • 26 Replies

So, a girl who lives a couple towns over had a baby girl yesterday and put her in a garbage bag then in the dumpster..it was at an appt complex, another girl was takin her trash out and heard the baby crying. She went through the dumpster and found the newborn baby, who was still alive.. She called the police and the baby was takin to the hospital. They say that she was probably a couple hours old and still had the umbelical cord. They havent been able to find the mother. I'm just glad the baby lived and is in good condition.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tha-hawt-mommie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:06 PM

...atleast the babys alive =). very rare we get that ending 

*Do you have a 2008/2009 Baby? Love taking pics and videos of them? Join my contest group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/2008-2009-photo-and-video

*Do you love hip-hop music? Come join my hip-hop hunnies group & keep hip-hop alive!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/hip-hop-hunnies

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:07 PM

I agree with the pp thank God the baby was still alive because in most unfortunate situations the baby doesn't make it.  As for the mother I hope she rots in hell!  People kill me with how they just throw a baby in the garbage like it's trash.  UGH makes me so mad! 

erei28
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

I agree with the pp thank God the baby was still alive because in most unfortunate situations the baby doesn't make it.  As for the mother I hope she rots in hell!  People kill me with how they just throw a baby in the garbage like it's trash.  UGH makes me so mad! 

This!

rigosgurl
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:14 PM

I forgot to say..why the hell do they throw them in dumpsters? why cant they give them up for adoption????

JasonsMom2007
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:16 PM

This is why there are safe haven laws!  Why didn't she just take her baby to one?  This is so sad!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

AMom29
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:18 PM

That's disgusting.  I could never, ever even think of doing that.

Ugh.

mommy2angels427
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:19 PM

hell even if she couldn't find a safe haven... leave her at any police station or hospital...

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

This is why there are safe haven laws!  Why didn't she just take her baby to one?  This is so sad!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

rigosgurl
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:20 PM

It said in the paper that they have a law where u can drop off a baby at the hospital and leave it there..no questions asked. Some ppl are just so selfish and dont deserve kids.

SheilaJean
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Some people are just obviously stupid, I hope they find her and prosecute her!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

gypsydancer7
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:22 PM

Its obviously....they are either scared or delusional. I am sooooo very grateful the poor little babe is ok

Quoting rigosgurl:

I forgot to say..why the hell do they throw them in dumpsters? why cant they give them up for adoption????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)