Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Consummation

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:14 PM
  • 3 Replies

So idk how many people will answer this but how'd u consummate ur marriage? lol  Was it sweet and romantic? was it wild n crazy? was it just ssdd?

My dh and i "shotgun" marriage lol we decided on like wednesday we were gonna get married on monday and ended up doing it on friday lol at the court house, so we went out to celebrate (got some free drinks in celebration) and ill admit i was more than tipsy lol and i think it was dh that started jokin about goin out to the truck and...... and i was all for it and led the way lol.... so yeah we consummated our marriage in his truck outside a night club in the parking lot lol at one point i ended up hitting the horn and people were looking lol i was kinda embarrassed cause the truck was shaking the windows were fogged lol i was prolly obvi to people walking by, but its def a memorable time lol...

having a baby

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cecilias_mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:15 PM

and we went back into the club after lol n got a few looks idk if i had jbf hair or what lol but i felt kinda awkward lol

having a baby

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Hmmm i really dont remember...prolly a quickie cuz our dd was gonna wake up to eat soon

Click on my siggy to join the birthday bash!

TexasWife
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:22 PM

Actually. We got married at the court house and went straight to work. Later that night I spent the night at his house and stayed home since I wasn't feeling well. He went to his friends house to break the news. He came home about 1 or 2 in the morning. I was fast asleep. The next day was filled with nice random consummation before we decided to call in to work. :) So it wasn't anything right away or anything. I guess because we didn't wait unfortunately.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)