Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My question is has anyone used plan b

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:27 PM
  • 88 Replies

This past weekend i was fooling around with my bf and right before he stuck it in he told me he didnt have a condom. Well, he may or may not have pull out. Since i was ovulating thursday and friday i have been freaking out. I took the first dose of the plan b pill earlier this afternoon.

My question is has anyone used plan b and it didnt work?

What are some effects of taking plan b?

I have heard all kinds of different things. Since i took the first pill i havent felt any nausea or headaches like i heard i might.

Just looking for someone who has been here before.  thanks ladies!!!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2Kaelen
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:29 PM

I've taken it once and had no side effects.   I also did not get pregnant.

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:29 PM

took it once , no side effects and didnt get pregnant. 

*Do you have a 2008/2009 Baby? Love taking pics and videos of them? Join my contest group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/2008-2009-photo-and-video

*Do you love hip-hop music? Come join my hip-hop hunnies group & keep hip-hop alive!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/hip-hop-hunnies

_MOMMY_
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Quoting Mommy2Kaelen:

I've taken it once and had no side effects.   I also did not get pregnant.

thanks for your reply. it helps. i'm just nervous and feel alone.

JasonsMom2007
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Uh oh, this could get ugly.

Never taken that, never will, sorry!

_MOMMY_
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

took it once , no side effects and didnt get pregnant. 

thanks for your reply. like i told the other reply it helps. i really just needed someone to say they've been here before.

brinnyann4
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:31 PM

I took it once..I didn't get pregnant and only had minor side effects for a short period of time (just felt loopy. tried to talk to the moth on the wall. when i was going to the bathroom i told my bf who is now dh that the moth was staring at me and i knew he was going to go tell all his moth friends about my lady parts hahahaha.)  It messed up with my cycle was going to be by about 2 days but other than that, nothing. 

swesolek6
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:32 PM

i took it once, but my experience was horrible.  i didnt get pregnant or anythign, but i seriously had the worst cramps in the world!!  i had bad cramps a couple hours after i took the first one, and then they got bad again after i took the second.. i really hope that doesnt happen to you though!

First time mommy due April 6, 2010

Fuzzi Bunz at Nurtured Family

pregnancy week by week

jusjream
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:32 PM

i took it...its 89% effective. i am obviously in the 11%, i am having a repeat csection on november 23rd. I felt cramping for a few days after taking it. thats about it. they say it is just a higher dosage of birth control and attempts to stop implantation.

TO VIEW OR ORDER CUTE NAME PLAQUES, BOW HOLDERS AND OTHER ROOM DECOR FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE, PLEASE VISIT WWW.BRITSBRATZ.ETSY.COM

swesolek6
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:33 PM

im not trying to be mean, but why did you even reply then? she wanted advice from people that have been there.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Uh oh, this could get ugly.

Never taken that, never will, sorry!

First time mommy due April 6, 2010

Fuzzi Bunz at Nurtured Family

pregnancy week by week

PreciousHead
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:33 PM

Ive taken it a few times and i didnt have any side effects. Didnt get pregnant as far as i know. I say this cuz im prego now but im not !00% sure its a plan b baby, :op. But the longer u wait to take it after the oops the less of a chance you have it will work. So hopefully you took it right away.

Precious Head
Work at Home (CLICK HERE)

Go Greene (CLICK HERE)

From now til Nov 23rd start your own BUSINESS or GO GREENE for just $1!!! dancing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)