Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think when you see my tummy? (edit:second pic added)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:30 PM
  • 178 Replies

I had twins 8 months ago and am SOOO self conscious about my stomach.  Nothing else about my body is "fat" its just my belly.  I am newly single  and am afraid that the guy is going to think its gross like i do.  I have 34389489 stretch marks, and my skin isnt even attached to my muscle.  There are like little bubbles everywhere and looks NASTY.  Since i dont even know any of you ladies (personally), i want to know what you think.  Honestly.  I want what first pops in your head :/

Thanks so much!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Happysahm711
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:31 PM

I think it looks like you recently have had a baby.

KokoJones
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:32 PM

sweety i feel ya on the bubbles :( but if any new guy you end up with knows you have twins and loves you for you and accepts that your a momma then he won't care what your tummy skin looks like **hug** i actually think your tummy actually looks pretty dang good for as small as you are and having twins!!

CafeMom Tickers

Koko- navy wife-mommy of two- currently baking baby #3

mommymelissa24
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Well my twins are now 2 and i know exactly how you feel about your tummy. There is no way in hell I am going to post a tummy picture on here b/c all of you would literally die, lol.

You look WAY better than I do in the tummy area so i don't see any flaws in you what so ever.

If a guy really like you for you he wouldn't care what you look like! ;)

amonie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:33 PM

I wish I looked that good after having 1 baby. You look great for just having twins!

beccacihacz
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:33 PM

Your tummy looks like my tummy! but other than that I say great job getting back down to size in 8 months, took me almost two years!!

nillamilkshake
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:34 PM

this..but you are not fat and even your stomach isnt "fat" its just out of shape which is like every other moms after having a baby...especially twins. you look good, dont stress about it (:

Quoting Happysahm711:

I think it looks like you recently have had a baby.

Juliekat23

Your tummy looks a heck of a lot better than mine and my daughter is 3!!!!  I don't have a ton of strech marks, but, the ones I do have make up for that-they are horribly ugly.

I seriously doubt any man is going to go running when he sees your tummy.  And if he is THAT shallow to run, knowing you have had twins, screw him.  You can do better.

I think you are beautiful mama.  A worthy man is going to see that as well.  Chin up! Smile!

CafeMom Tickers

dannysgirl77

Honestly, I think...FLASH EM!!!! that'll distract them :)

queenamy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:35 PM

girl i didnt even look at good before babys lol

Amy & Dago

Parents to Nadia, Sasha, and expecting #3!

Pregnancy Ticker

JustMe0326
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:35 PM

I looked at the pic before I read your post and my honest to God first thought was "that you suck if you just had a baby". Then I find out that you just had TWO babies! Now I REALLY think you suck!!! LOL In a good way! But really, you're very thin. And I'm very jealous. But I understand that you are self conscious about the "mommy marks". I have them too and I am the same way.

All I can say is, you are looking for a new guy right? If you find the right one, he isn't going to care about them. If they do care about the marks, they will prolly care about the babies themselves too. And then he's a loser. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)