Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Men and strip clubs

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:30 PM
  • 14 Replies

I wanted to take my DH to a strip club with me..but now..I don't know...He made a stupid joke while watching Maury that if he was tempted he would cheat on me. I'm worried that strip clubs will open a gate for him to cheat. He will think he's missing out and cheat on me. I used to work at strip clubs and I like going there cuz the food is great and if I wasn't pregnant I would drink. Would you go to a strip club with your DH after he said something like that?

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FL2AK
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:34 PM

I would seriously have to rethink our relationship if my husband said something that idiotic to me.  Seeing a woman should not make him tempted.  Guess he has no idea of what self control is.  

prettyingreen
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:36 PM

Quoting FL2AK:

I would seriously have to rethink our relationship if my husband said something that idiotic to me.  Seeing a woman should not make him tempted.  Guess he has no idea of what self control is.  

i agree

hisbabybat
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:36 PM

If my husband EVER said something like that to me we would have more problems than whether or not to go to a strip club.

I wouldn't take mine to one anyway, but definitely not after something like that.

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:37 PM

i wouldnt go to a strip club ever...and if he made that comment i wouldnt take him to wal mart with me

Click on my siggy to join the birthday bash!

nemiller
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:38 PM

i wouldn't go to a strip club either way.  my husband would never say that, though.  in fact, he told me the exact opposite.  that if he was ever tempted all he'd have to do is (in his words) "think about whether sex with a girl i'd be embarrassed to know would be worth losing my family."  he and i stand on the same side of the strip club issue... it's a waste of money.  neither of us even like going out to regular bars because they're so expensive.

ToriBabe1221
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:40 PM

i , personally, dont think i would take mine period... because we *do* have some trust issues and i *do* think its just rubbing what he cant have in his face and will only leave me to worry.

if you dont feel comfortable with it after his stupid joke, dont do it. if you really feel in your heart you have nothing to worry about, GO HAVE SOME FUN!!

CLICK HERE to follow me to the group to help Celebrate Cafemoms 3rd Birthday

Susanjdv861
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:40 PM

me and my husband have been together 7 yrs and we have gone to strip clubs together quite a few times. but i def wouldn't take him if he made a stupid comment like that. it would def make me re-think the whole situation.

KokoJones
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:43 PM

ouch, my hubs has never made a comment like that so it is hard to say.... my hubs has always maintained that he only has eyes for me and that he goes to strip clubs purely for entertainment value and food lol. we have gone together in the past and he loves the attention we get as a couple, although he has mentioned that he doesn't really wanna go with me while i am preggo cuz he is afraid i would get way too much attention cuz i am a woman and i am preggo lol he is silly... but honestly, i am sure your hubs was just joking, but i can see why you are feeling a little insecure about it **hug**

CafeMom Tickers

Koko- navy wife-mommy of two- currently baking baby #3

ready_for2
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:43 PM

i want to start off by saying i dont have problems with strip clubs or my man going as long as its not often ( i dont want him to be the wierdo 'regular' in the strip club lol) BUT if he ever even joked with me about cheating--- it would make me wonder if i could trust him. bc why would anyone even joke or think about that if there wasnt a little part of them that is curious about other women?? i dont think i would want him to go after that, bc i would be thinking and acting like one of those crazy gf's, freaking out and texting or calling him bc i was insecure (with GOOD reasoning)

Arlyah
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Quoting missamanda86:

i wouldnt go to a strip club ever...and if he made that comment i wouldnt take him to wal mart with me

Lmao. <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)