Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EBAY?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:35 PM
  • 15 Replies

Just curious as to how many of you use it. I recently created my account on there and have found wonderful things for christmas presents and even things my children needed most of it new. What is your experience with it? 

Baby Adam due March 30th 2010!

Wife to Chris, mommy to Chelsea, Ashleigh, Matthew, Stephanie, and Jonathan. One on the way!
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mstnbecki
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 12:25 AM

half my house was bought off ebay, my SO is a ebay junkie 

ErikaM27
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 12:27 AM

all good

MixedCooke
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 3:52 AM

I LOVE EBAY!  I have rarely had a bad experience with them.

lbdm2002
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 3:58 AM

I love ebay....love love love ebay...so much so that I bought Ebay stocks!  LOL

TheSinFamily
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 4:02 AM

I can't think of any negative experience I've had with Ebay

SAMNMAYASMOM
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 4:04 AM

I have had an account for a while. I have only bought two items. You just have to be careful. The first item I bought was supposedly new  and unused. I opened the very damaged box, and there was a cheerio inside. So much for that. LOL but the lady was very nice, and she refunded my money, and even sent me a money order to cover the shipping as it wasn't my fault. The second item I bought, everything went very smoothly.

jmsbowtie
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 4:14 AM

We used to buy tons of stuff off of Ebay,  just haven't lately I have no idea why.  We have only had 1 bad experience and it wasn't even that bad.  The only thing I would suggest is to make sure you watch people feedback so that you are buying from good people.  You actually just reminded me that I want to order some lotion off of there.  i love the hot chocolate lotion that bath and body works usually carries this time of year but for some reason they discontinued it this year, so I found it one ebay. 

mamasangels2009
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 7:55 AM

I just received three of the items that I ordered on there and they were all in the condition that was described! I was very pleased! I am doing my christmas shopping on there since I am not able to go do it in stores. Hopefully I don't have a bad experience but if so maybe it can be resolved. Thanks for the replies!! 

Baby Adam due March 30th 2010!

Wife to Chris, mommy to Chelsea, Ashleigh, Matthew, Stephanie, and Jonathan. One on the way!
lisa601
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:04 AM

I love Ebay.  I've only had 1 bad experience and my number is 94.  It was Christmas last year and I ordered something for a stocking stuffer that never came.  It took a little longer than I liked but they did refund my money.  Always check the feedback and ask questions if needed.

gypsydancer7
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:08 AM

I used to but  dont anymore. I both bought and sold on ebay. Ebay is NOT seller friendly whatsoever...buyer friendly only. So I stopped buying there too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)