Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lanlord question

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:34 AM
  • 2 Replies

Theres no contract because friend of family and i appreciate that but have problems and cant say much because have to have a roof over my head.lots of problems with condition of house but dealing with it.But heres what worrys me .I have to call them each month so i can set up place to meet them with money.I'll call leave messages for days please call me to pick up housepayment.Its like they dont care and finally i get intouch and pay them.The electric and phone is in there name i call them before heres your money and they dont answer and waits forever to get it.I f i move somewhere else some time dont want them saying im behind.I have called everyday this week leaving messages please call with place to meet so i can pay you no call.David says hell with them they need money theyll come and get it.Should i start calling there businnesses or let them call me thanks Anne

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gabriiellax0
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:37 AM

i would call once and them let them call you .

GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:40 AM

I would attempt to set up a specific place every month to drop off the checks. Do they live nearby? If you can get their address I would just drop it off in their mailbox. Or I'd mail it to them. Ask them next time you meet up if you can mail it to them from now on so that they don't have to go out of their way. That way it would also be WAY more convenient for you. If they refuse...did you say they have businesses? Are they ones they own? You could always mail it there...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)