Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really can't believe it.. *SIGH*

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:46 AM
  • 3 Replies

My daughter will be 1 tommorow. It is so unrreal to me. She is so big already, walking around everywhere, playing with her older sister, babbling, eating so much table foods, off a bottle....yet she still seems like my baby. Now don't get me wrong.. her big sister is 2 1/2 and is still my baby (as they will always be) but I feel a little more...sad..I guess..that she is turning 1. With my oldest, I watched every second of everything she did. If she sneezed, I was there with a tissue. If she fell, I was there to catch her. If she said a word, I heard it. With Isabelle, she has been caught up amongst..essentially...chaos of a 2 1/2 year old and a now 1 year old, housecleaning, mommy and daddy working AND being in college...so much... I miss her baby days. I feel like they passed by entirely too quickly.

Happy Birthday to Isabelle Serenity Rose Ballard!

I love my girls, Madison and Isabelle and my husband Sam more than anything in this world! :)

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:48 AM

Happy Birthday to your little one.  :)

I know what you mean about them growing fast.  My oldest is now 11.  Next thing I know I'll be a grandmother.  LOL! 

Brandy.B
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Hah! Yep! I was 17 when I got pregnant with my oldest. My mom is turning 40 next week and she says it is crazy because she is already a grandma!

Quoting kcangel63:

I know what you mean about them growing fast.  My oldest is now 11.  Next thing I know I'll be a grandmother.  LOL! 

I love my girls, Madison and Isabelle and my husband Sam more than anything in this world! :)

kcangel63
by Freebirther on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:54 AM

I know.  Crazy!  I was 18 when I had my DD.  I could be a grandma in my 30's.  LOL!

Quoting Brandy.B:

Hah! Yep! I was 17 when I got pregnant with my oldest. My mom is turning 40 next week and she says it is crazy because she is already a grandma!

Quoting kcangel63:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)