Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your favorite "holiday cookie".....YuMmY

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:01 AM
  • 6 Replies

what are your favorite Christmas/Holiday Cookie?

Homemade or store bought?

If it is Homemade......do you mind sharing your family recipie? we (I) would love new ideas :)

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MissKrystal
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:03 AM

My hubby makes the best snickerdoodles this time of year. That and I make a really yummy chocolate raspberry cookie...Makes me hungry!

myfoursonsks
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:05 AM

Snickerdoodles are my fave!

Quoting MissKrystal:

My hubby makes the best snickerdoodles this time of year. That and I make a really yummy chocolate raspberry cookie...Makes me hungry!

maciymommieof3
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:05 AM

OMG...........my hubby makes the best...."hershey and peanut butter cookies"  .what are they called?

Quoting MissKrystal:

GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:06 AM

I LOVE my mom's homemade sugar cookies! She makes regular, chocolate, and then the regular kind cut into shapes with sprinkles on top-YUM!!!! I don't have the recipe though. I'm going to get it from my mom on Sunday. :-)

butterbear
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:09 AM

Homemade sugar cookies! 

rmattes
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:15 AM

I don't really have a favorite holiday cookie. But this year, I am making Cherry Winks for my dad. His mother (my grandmother) used to make them every year during the holidays, and I don't think he has had them since she passed away in 1991. Hope they turn out okay because I don't have her recipe!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)