Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ALL Military Wives...

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:05 AM
  • 20 Replies

I just wanted to tell all the military wives thank you for being very strong and standing behind your man!! And being faithful!!  I'm an Army wife and sometimes it's really hard, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love him sooo much and so proud of everything he's done to keep everyone in the U.S.A. safe.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jguevara
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:10 AM

I am not a military wife. I just wanted to say thank you to all you moms.Thank you to all your husbands for what they do. I could never do what you do.

bobbiesgirl1980
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:12 AM

I'm not a military wife yet, but I'm working on becoming one.  My fiance is over in Iraq right now and it is hard from time to time, but I'm strong and I will survive through this next month and a half before he finally comes home to me.  Thank you all for your support and being there for them and us both. 

KT9105
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:15 AM

thanks to you too mama! i love being part of this life =)

MommynMonster
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:18 AM

Me too

Quoting KT9105:

shananagins86
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:19 AM

Thank you too!  DH just doesn't understand how proud I am of him, but I'm guessing you do!

You can't get to know me through a blurb, because I can't sum myself up with one.   coast guard Proud to be a Coastie wife!

MsLouise
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:20 AM

thank you so much!!! The toughest job in the ARMY is loving a soldier! I wouldn't trade my life as an army wife for anything else in this world!

I'm a spanking, time out using. bed time prayers hugs and kisses, book reading nursery songs singing mommy of 2 beautiful boys. I'm a stand by my man, proud, does what ever I can to help him ARMY MP wifey. I love my life and my family more than anything! I can't stand it when ppl who are not around me and my family think they have the right and responsibility to tell me I am raising my family wrong. Unless I ask I don't care what you think of my life.

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:21 AM

Thank you for all your support as well. I know my hubby and I appreciate it alot!!! :)

Quoting Jguevara:

I am not a military wife. I just wanted to say thank you to all you moms.Thank you to all your husbands for what they do. I could never do what you do.

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:22 AM

You guys are in my prayers. I hope your fiance stays safe. And congrats on getting engaged!!!

Quoting bobbiesgirl1980:

I'm not a military wife yet, but I'm working on becoming one.  My fiance is over in Iraq right now and it is hard from time to time, but I'm strong and I will survive through this next month and a half before he finally comes home to me.  Thank you all for your support and being there for them and us both. 

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:23 AM

Thank you :)  I love it to. I wouldnt want my life any other way. It has it's ups and downs but it's sooo worth it.

Quoting MommynMonster:

Me too

Quoting KT9105:

AshOut
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:24 AM

Thank you!! Same to you! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)