Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My poor baby... (maybe be graphic to some-pics)

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:02 AM
  • 14 Replies

My 3 1/2yr old DD slammed my 21mo old DS's finger in the bathroom door! Poor baby screamed until he could not breathe. His finger was bleeding, swollen, black and blue, it was horrible. I picked him up, made the other kids go to their rooms, and just held him. He finally stopped crying then fell asleep on me. I laid him down and he slept for 4hrs. I finally made him wake up to eat. He acted better and his finger wasn't bloody anymore, but it still looked bad.

Here are pics.... (it looks WAY worse in person, you cannot even see the black on the underneath side)

Even through the pain, he cant help but smile...

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jothra
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:03 AM

Aw, poor little guy, I hate it when they get hurt. But glad he's smiling =)

Sweet_Britt
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:04 AM

awwwwwwwwwwwww poor kiddo 

mommaboudreaux
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:05 AM

That is sad!!!  Poor kiddo!!!

allycally
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:07 AM

Ouchy 

liddellmama
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:10 AM

AAWWWWWW poor buba!! Dont be shocked if his finger nail falls off thats what happened to my sister. 

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
momaof8
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:42 AM

You might have it xrayed to make sure nothing is broke. You are lucky my one son did this to the other when they were three and he took the tip of his finger off we had to have it re attached. You were lucky.

Check out my book http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Yes-They-Are-All-Mine/Linda-Dyson/e/9781438909295/?itm=3   You can help save lives check it out !

reading

MrsTootie
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:46 AM

Aww poor thing....sorry to hear that. I hope he feels better.

sneffy014
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:47 AM

Awwww, that looks like it hurt :(

jessil83
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:50 AM

ohh poor baby! just keep an eye on the finger nail, wheni slammed a finger in the car door once, years ago, the whole nail fell off about a week later. so keep an eye on the nail, don't pull it off though, it'll fall off when it totally detaches if you pull it off sooner, it'll be more painful.

retsillacam
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:52 AM

aww poor baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)