Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The peter connely story...so heartbreaking

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:05 AM
  • 20 Replies

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsix
by faith on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:42 AM

cryingI'm crying so much I didn't see all of this at the end....How can anyone do that to that precious,beautiful baby boy?The horror and suffering he endured... the devastation of his father at trying to rescue him and being told to give him back to the mother.Lord,hold that sweet baby safely in your loving arms.

mama23almost4
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:52 AM

How could a mother let that happen. I can't even imagine what that poor child went threw. I had to go to my sons room and give him a hug just now.

They deserve the death penalty.  

babie113
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:00 AM

i hate social services in the uk they suck ....sometimes they take a child for silly reasons .like my friend Mary got pregnant at 14 and she saw her baby on u/s and she said it looked like a lil alien and just b/c of that they figure she was too immature to look after the baby .as soon as it was born they took it away only to give it back a month later ....

and then there's the times they do bad stuff like this .this could have been prevented if social services kept baby p in there care while his mom was out on bail .

babie113
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:01 AM

dont have death penalty in the uk though i wish they did for these  baby killers

Quoting mama23almost4:

How could a mother let that happen. I can't even imagine what that poor child went threw. I had to go to my sons room and give him a hug just now.

They deserve the death penalty.  

jojomommy
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:05 AM

that is sad and to think this is happening alot more then we know 

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:12 AM

why? Why? Why?

Christ... Why?

That poor little boy.  

koolest_mom_of4
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:16 AM

That poor beautiful baby boy Its heartwrenching to know that these kind of people exist :(

babie113
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:20 AM

in a way im glad he is in heaven now no more pain ..poor baby boy i cant imagine any parent doing that to there child

cuddlebunnymom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:22 AM

OMG!!!!!  I have no other words that is just so horrific

MommynMonster
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:20 AM

His killers still have access to their facebook accounts....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)