Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should i be Alarmed???

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:34 AM
  • 7 Replies

My husband and i both have myspace accounts. I have noticed in his browser history that he always goes and looks at pics of 2 of his ex girlfriends. One is his friend, one he just searches for.

Would you be alarmed?

i love my son Pictures, Images and Photos Johnathan Junior 04/17/08
ttc Pictures, Images and Photos
Not an ordinary wife Pictures, Images and Photos Johnathan and Sarah 05/05/07

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:37 AM

if one is his friend and your okay with them being friends then I probably wouldn't be alarmed. Maybe she's just poiting new pics and he was looking. About him searching for another ex I would be mad. What's the point of that, unless he wants to be friends with all of his ex. As long as you feel comfortable and trust him then i wouldn't be alarmed. Me personally, I would be mad lol

mama23almost4
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:38 AM

I might ask him why? Well i'd probably be like WTF but thats me lol.

jothra
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:39 AM

Does he keep searching, or is just something he has done at random? I have searched for ex's just because I'm curious as anything as to what they are up to! I would never think of even contacting them!

sgeorge0505
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:40 AM

I'm not exactly ok with it, but i figure we live in 2 different countries so who cares. Now the 2nd i am pissed about, he always tells me he was friends with her dad and wants to know how he is doing (apparently he is very sickly) but i think that is BS!

Quoting funmommy123:

if one is his friend and your okay with them being friends then I probably wouldn't be alarmed. Maybe she's just poiting new pics and he was looking. About him searching for another ex I would be mad. What's the point of that, unless he wants to be friends with all of his ex. As long as you feel comfortable and trust him then i wouldn't be alarmed. Me personally, I would be mad lol

sgeorge0505
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:41 AM

He searches for her often

Quoting jothra:

Does he keep searching, or is just something he has done at random? I have searched for ex's just because I'm curious as anything as to what they are up to! I would never think of even contacting them!

mama23almost4
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:55 AM

If its often i'd have a big problem with it. You also have to think once you say something you won't know if he is still looking he will clear the history. If it doesn't bother you that much i'd leave it be and see if he tries to contact her.

jothra
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:57 AM

Big huge problem!

Quoting sgeorge0505:

He searches for her often

Quoting jothra:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)