Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YAY OMG!! =D ***UPDATE***

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:51 AM
  • 20 Replies

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!! =) I'm so excited, I can't wait until he gets here in March now =D 7 yrs and 3 girls later lol we FINALLY have our little boy!! =-) Thanks so much ladies for all of the blue dust it REALLY paid off!!!

Today is the big day =) I get to find out what the LO in the oven is!! I have 3 girls already so we are hoping and praying for this to be our little boy!  Send me tons of blue dust all you mama's who have boys lol.. I'll update when I get back in today..my appt is @ 11:30 today, I'm so excited I can't sleep lol.. Have a great day ladies..

happy

Wife to my Marine 3-7-07  Mommy to 3 little princess's - Faith  2-16-02, Kaylee 3-14-04, Madison 1-24-08.. Expecting #4 in 2010!!pregnancy

Got Mamas Milk BlinkieI Love My LCPL BlinkieProud Mom Of Girls Blinkie

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bowenmomof3
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:56 AM

As the mother of two boys, I am sending lots and lots of BLUE your way!! Congrats and Good Luck!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
3boymom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:03 AM

Good luck!  Hope it's a boy for you!

3greatkids751
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:05 AM

Thank you so much ladies!!! =-)

Wife to my Marine 3-7-07  Mommy to 3 little princess's - Faith  2-16-02, Kaylee 3-14-04, Madison 1-24-08.. Expecting #4 in 2010!!pregnancy

Got Mamas Milk BlinkieI Love My LCPL BlinkieProud Mom Of Girls Blinkie

jenzachsam
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:16 AM

Congrats!!! Please let us know as soon as you can please!!!  If you have a boy then I'll know then there is hope for us to have a girl.  I have the opposite of you lol!!!  I have 3 boys and want a girl(but not for 2 more yrs)  Good luck sending you baby blue your way for a change!!!

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:18 AM

Awww! Congrats and Good luck! *~Blue Dust~*

AlaskanMommy81
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:20 AM

Quoting jenzachsam:

Congrats!!! Please let us know as soon as you can please!!!  If you have a boy then I'll know then there is hope for us to have a girl.  I have the opposite of you lol!!!  I have 3 boys and want a girl(but not for 2 more yrs)  Good luck sending you baby blue your way for a change!!!

I have three boys as well and I want to have a girl in a few years too!  I am alwasy on the lookout for stories that give me hope that the 4th could actually be a girl!

Ethanmom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:24 AM

Sending blue dust your way! Congrats on the bun in the oven. Wishing you a healthy rest of the pregnancy!

gulfcoastmom4
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:35 AM

good luck, update us when you get back

jenzachsam
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:38 AM

LOL I know that feeling definately!!!  It's better than the story of the woman who had 8 boys and then finally a girl lol!!!

Quoting AlaskanMommy81:

Quoting jenzachsam:

I have three boys as well and I want to have a girl in a few years too!  I am alwasy on the lookout for stories that give me hope that the 4th could actually be a girl!

Jill0504
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:41 AM

baby dustI tried to find just blue!!!!! Its got some in it. Good Luck and Congrats, keep us updated!!! :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)