Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does your husband or S/O do when girls hit on him

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:22 AM
  • 54 Replies

I love my husband sooo much. There's a couple of stories i have of my hubby and getting hit on. One time my husband was paying the internet bill and he had his uniform on and so she saw that he was a SGT. The girl was a PVT and she had her uniform on to.So she went up to him and said "Hello SGT. I love a man who has rank and power." She said a few other stuff to and he made her get down and do pushups and he was making sure she saw his wedding ring lol. He got in trouble but i still think it's funny. Another time a girl starting hitting on him and he made her see his wedding ring and told her that he's not a man whore. He cracks me up and I'm so glad I don't have anything to worry about.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momaof8
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:25 AM

Tells them he has eight kids lol. You would be surprised how that repels a woman.

Check out my book http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Yes-They-Are-All-Mine/Linda-Dyson/e/9781438909295/?itm=3   You can help save lives check it out !

reading

jollymommy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:28 AM

He usually laughs and flashes his ring.  I think he gets embarressed when women hit on him.  lol.  If he's too subtle with the ring flash, he mentions that he has a wife and four kids at home.  :)

gulfcoastmom4
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:28 AM

Quoting momaof8:

Tells them he has eight kids lol. You would be surprised how that repels a woman.

LMAO

AnimalLover80
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:29 AM

my husband is completely oblivious, God love him. He works 3rd shift retail (for now) and this one woman who comes in every morning with her 3 kids is always dressed like she just got off the corner. She was buying a banana for one of her LO's and DH told her they're 2/$1 and it'd just be like 21 cents more if she got the second one. So she sticks her chest up as high as it would go and starts to rub the banana like a penis dragging out the word "really". I was standing outside talking to the manager but watching him (because I like looking at my hubby lol) and started laughing because he didn't even notice. I brought it up to him and he was in shock. He doesn't believe that people would find him attractive, so if a woman flirts with him it goes right over his head.

a wedding website

gulfcoastmom4
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:29 AM

And to answer your other question, usually he doesn't realize woman are hitting on him.

YesNoMaybe
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:33 AM

LOL

Quoting momaof8:

jessil83

usually he'll just smile and keep on going about his day. but if they are persistent he will point out that he is wearing a wedding band, and than go into a speal about how he's happy w/what he's got at home blah blah. i was actually on the phone with him one time while he was deployed, he was in a bar w/some friends and i heard the woman in the background who wouldn't let him be. he kept pointing to the phone going "this is my wife on the dam phone, see married, happy, kids go away" finally i was like gimme the phone. and he was soo funny he said umm she barely speaks english, i was like no matter the language, you got a pissed off woman i'll get my point across. so he thought he was humoring me when he handed me the phone, i don't know if she understood the english enough to get the point or if it was more my tone of voice. (let me say normally  i'd laugh about that, but he was trying to talk to our daughter and couldn't b/c this woman wouldn't back off)

sassy43082

My husband doesnt realize that women are hitting on him either... I had to tell him how women react when they are hitting on him...So now he will come home and tell me how this women was hitting on him and was he reading it correctly.... Just so you know I am not the jealous type but I think this is because I trust my husband... His wife cheated on him for the 18 yrs of his marriage and he will not cheat because of this reason...He knows how it feels to be on the other side of the cheating...

isra1986
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:38 AM

Shows them his phone back ground of Anisa and I! Lol.

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:39 AM

lol How old are your kids?

Quoting momaof8:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)