Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on girl who thought she was talking to hubby!!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:00 AM
  • 15 Replies

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/10229936/I_want_to_share_with_someone_but_cant_tell_hubby_I_think_its_hairlairous_D

^ theres the link to the original post.. I told ya'll I didnt know how to end it, well she kept wanting to text last nite and in the text I would tell her no wife is home I will talk to you online she kept on and apparntley isnt smooth like she thought bc her husband found her phone! lmao! :D He called me talking about they were having an affair and blah blah blah.. I was going to tell them but he was so damn rude and he said this wasnt the first time so I decided not too besides whats the difference in having an online affair or "thinking" your having one. if you dont know the diff your still in the wrong regardless right?!

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jynnifer292
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:05 AM

I read what you posted but none of the replies. My biggest concern would be, what if her husband was a total nut job and came after your husband for a conversation that he didn't have? It might be amusing to pull her chain but you may be putting your husband at risk by pretending to be him.  

Just_Bethy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:38 AM

OK I am confused..It sounds like YOU were talking to a woman pretending to be your hubby and let HER hubby think she was having an affair.???...I really hope I am wrong...because that's horrible.... If her hubby is like some men I know...she might have gotten badly beaten up last night.....

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

HayliesMomma15
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:52 AM

Ok, I read that entire post....I just wanted to say.  I do not think any of that is funny.  I think that you need to realize....that your hubby has been talking to this girl...i mean obviously.  she keeps trying to be friends with him on FB.  And if he has one girl like this then he probably has more.  Now, you made her poor husband think that his wife is having an affair...not for the first time which apparenly they worked through...but for the second.  You may have single handedly destroyed a marriage and a family.  Ok, maybe it was going downhilll anyway...but now here you are with this on your hands.  YOU are the one who did it.  Second, you said in one of your replies that you didn't want ur hubby to look bad because he was friends with this girls brother? well, now he looks like shit. 

I will say...I can see myself doing the same thing...but not to the point that you did.  I would have stopped it immediatly.  I would have told her who I was and to leave my husband alone or I would show hers the convo. I had a woman like this who WOULD NOT leave my husband alone.  I know keep a very close eye on everything.  I found her hubby's FB and I absolutely will contact her hubby if she so much as looks as mine.  This girl has been a problem since I met my dh...4 years ago.  (shes one of those girls that my hubby had like a one night stand sort of deal with...and then she decided that hubby is inlove with her and used to call our house all the time to talk to him...she used to tell me that he told her he loved her...it was bs. ) Anyway...I do not think you should meddle in other people lives.  And I agree with the person who posted before me...that woman may have gotten severely beaten last night by your hand.  Now, I do understand that you feel this woman has this all coming to her...but no woman deserves to be beaten. 

So, how does it feel to destroy peoples lives for your own amusement?

HayliesMomma15final.gif my signature picture by ncam_kandii24

Are you a Stay at home mother?? Join my group! We have a forum for everything! Why join multiple groups, when all you need is in one? Don't see what your looking for? Let me know, and I will make it part of our group! Just click the link...

www.cafemom.com/prd2bsahm

gabe11-14
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:55 AM

Quoting Just_Bethy:

OK I am confused..It sounds like YOU were talking to a woman pretending to be your hubby and let HER hubby think she was having an affair.???...I really hope I am wrong...because that's horrible.... If her hubby is like some men I know...she might have gotten badly beaten up last night.....

My thoughts exactly, that was very dangerous territory and could have ended alot worse for her or for your hubby.

Gabriel is going to be 1 on November 14th!!!

airforewifenmom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:06 AM

Okay.....several things crossed my mind. For one, sounds like they may have been talking before you discovered the emails n such.

Also, I think you should suck it up, and tell that womans dh that you were the one she was emailing. Also, you should tell YOUR dh. That guy could go psycho and kill all of you. May sound far fetched but it happens! 

Cearley_est_02
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:27 AM

LOL.. okay for the one girl who said I destroyed her marriage are you an effin idiot. This girl was not forced to provoke the whole conversation she did that on her own. I dont really give a shit if her husband found out, She shouldnt have been doing it. I did end up telling my husband he just rolled his eyes.. so for you guys to say Im in the wrong ya'll are crazy! You know good and well if you were on your husbands page and a girl poped up saying shit you would pretend to be him to see where it went and if not oh well I would and did. I dont think anything I did was wrong and if she gets beat over cheating then maybe she shouldnt have done it and I WONT feel bad. Because honestly if he didnt do it I probably would have. Bitch had it coming. And To top it off I will tell her husband if I knew how to get in touch with them obviously they arent anwsering the phone anymore

Jynnifer292
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Quoting Cearley_est_02:

LOL.. okay for the one girl who said I destroyed her marriage are you an effin idiot. This girl was not forced to provoke the whole conversation she did that on her own. I dont really give a shit if her husband found out, She shouldnt have been doing it. I did end up telling my husband he just rolled his eyes.. so for you guys to say Im in the wrong ya'll are crazy! You know good and well if you were on your husbands page and a girl poped up saying shit you would pretend to be him to see where it went and if not oh well I would and did. I dont think anything I did was wrong and if she gets beat over cheating then maybe she shouldnt have done it and I WONT feel bad. Because honestly if he didnt do it I probably would have. Bitch had it coming. And To top it off I will tell her husband if I knew how to get in touch with them obviously they arent anwsering the phone anymore

She would deserve a beating for texting your husband? How about your husband, would he deserve a beating for talking to her or any other woman? Wow is all I have to say.

Cearley_est_02
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Umm.. yea.. I would beat her ass if I seen her right now for talking to my husband calling him sexy, telling him she wants him to come see her at work, she thinks about him all day till she can get online and talk to him.. yea.. thats pretty fucked up if you ask me..

amayabrianna
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:26 PM

Wow oh well sucks to be her. If she couldn't handle the consequences she shouldn't have done it. I think everyone is hung up on the fact that it was you she was talking to not your DH, but guess what even if she was talking to your DH it would have probably ended the same so you shouldn't feel bad about it. At least this way you know what happened with your DH. I said it in the other post I did the same thing before, difference is my DH knew I was doing it at the time, but did it change anything she said to "him"? NOPE!!! And yes I was just as pissed at my Dh as her she knew he was married and he knew he should have stopped it way before. But at least this way he couldn't say she didn't have feelings for him, you got the proof she does so now it should either be, don't talk to her ever again or get out!!! JMO

My family supports them ALL does yours???

liz1986
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:44 PM
Quoting Just_Bethy:

Proud Army Wife to Tim 12.31.07
Mommy to Chris 06.21.05
Mommy to Anthony 07.24.07

army washing dishesbackpack toddler boy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)