Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CHRISTMAS TUNES.....

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:34 AM
  • 8 Replies

ARE YOU LISTENING TO CHRISTMAS MUSIC YET?????

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
el_dj_mom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:35 AM

just got my TSO cds out last night..the only christmas music i listen to on purpose lol

anetrnlov
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Hell NO!  LOL

I only do one holiday at a time...no Christmas music until after Thanksgiving.

wedding website

gardenchic
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:38 AM

hee., good for you!!! hubby and i went down to the bank this morn to pay bills, and he is such a miserable morning person,, i said to him,,, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED IN HERE??? and he said,, WHAT?? i said you need my xmas music, and he said,, DON'T YOU EVEN BOTHER GETTING THAT CRAP OUT YET???? we do not call him GRINCH for NOTHING! i am going to be cranking it when he comes in the door tonight,, GETTING IT OUT NOW!!., and YES,, i will put some in his truck,, hee,,,

mom2cindylouwho
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:42 AM

Ha ha!  Funny you should ask ... the CD changer in the back of my car has had the same Christmas music in it for the past year.  I never took 'em out after the holidays last year ... so when it's just me & DD in the car we jam to the Christmas tunes!  LOL!  I don't want to wear DH down, so I won't "openly" play the stuff until after Thanksgiving ... when the Holiday channels are available on Sirius ... then it's ON!

Cavalrybaby02
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:17 AM

Quoting mom2cindylouwho:

Ha ha!  Funny you should ask ... the CD changer in the back of my car has had the same Christmas music in it for the past year.  I never took 'em out after the holidays last year ... so when it's just me & DD in the car we jam to the Christmas tunes!  LOL!  I don't want to wear DH down, so I won't "openly" play the stuff until after Thanksgiving ... when the Holiday channels are available on Sirius ... then it's ON!

They start Sunday!  I just checked their website to find out when they were going to be available.  I LOVE my XM radio.  :)

I transferred my favorite Christmas music to my mp3 player about a week ago.  I'm not exclusively listening to it yet, but I am listening to it when I clean and while I'm putting up our Christmas decorations.  It puts me in a festive mood.

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:18 AM

I actually hate christmas music beyond anything. it just really gets on my nerves. love the lights, love the holiday season, love everything about it. hate the music.

Pregnant with Baby #4! Think Pink People!

pregnant belly

my4littlegirls
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:21 AM

I haven't really listened to x-mas music yet.  I wait till after Thanksgiving.  I do love TSO though but when the kids are around I will listen to the more traditional music just so they know the classic songs.

okiesawyers
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:27 AM

Quoting Mamie_85:

I actually hate christmas music beyond anything. it just really gets on my nerves. love the lights, love the holiday season, love everything about it. hate the music.

Me too!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)