Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else up at 5:00 AM?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:46 AM
  • 24 Replies

I am up at 5:00 AM and don't have any reason to... the hubby is up too sneezing and has a fever. what are you ladies who are up right now  doing?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
el_dj_mom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:49 AM

well it is almost 9 here but i have been up since 4 lol i work 3rds and it is hard to sleep when its dark anymore besides bf and i are so used to having the bed to ourselves we fight over bed space when i am home lol

CaeliMommyUSMC
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:50 AM

My 1 year old woke up around 6:30 screaming his head off.  It took awhile to calm him down.  He is finally sleeping again, but now im wide awake.

ccspiratemama
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:51 AM

unfortunatly yes, I am awake and it is now 5:45 here. I woke up with DF at 3:30 when he got up for school, and I haven't been able to get back to sleep.

I think part of the reason is because I STILL have morning sickness... Also the cats think it's playtime- I normally sleep through it. but I can't actually fall asleep with them racing around. 

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
MamaBloom777
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:51 AM

Its almost 9 here too....I'm at work...working really hard, obviously!  But I've been up since 5:30am (every work day I'm up that early...yuck!!)

anetrnlov
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:52 AM

I've been up since 3 a.m.

wedding website

gardenchic
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:53 AM

Yep, always up at 5, evryone is sick here too,BUT ME!

SnappyKaliZai
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:54 AM

I get up at 4:30 am every weekday with Hubby. He leaves for work at 5. I stay up too. That's when I catch up on all the shows I record during the week. lol

ccspiratemama
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:54 AM

Anyone want a kitten??

(If you are confused by this, see my previous comment.)

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
luckypenny720
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:55 AM

ugg I get up every weekday at 4am cause I have to work at 6 and I need my wakeup time! 

LilMama814
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:56 AM

i know about the car deal our cat thinks its playtime right around this time and she will sit right outside the door and stick her paw in and out of the bottom of our door. It rattles the door and it drives me nuts... I took some Ny-quil... hopefully I fall asleep!

Quoting ccspiratemama:

unfortunatly yes, I am awake and it is now 5:45 here. I woke up with DF at 3:30 when he got up for school, and I haven't been able to get back to sleep.

I think part of the reason is because I STILL have morning sickness... Also the cats think it's playtime- I normally sleep through it. but I can't actually fall asleep with them racing around. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)