Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DOES YOUR HUSBANDS WORK GIVE.....

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:31 AM
  • 45 Replies

CHRISTMAS BONUSES, money, turkey, parties??????

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:33 AM

We usually get a ham or a gift certificate to the Honey Baked Ham store.

anetrnlov
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:34 AM

The do a turkey and I think a party.

There will be no bonuses or raises this year due to the economy.

wedding website

Stephaniel28

My husband is a firefighter, so no :(  A bonus would be nice though!!

Jill0504

Usually we get the equivelent to a 40 hour pay check. There has been some rumor that we may not get them this year. I am totally freakin about it, cuz that is what we use for our kids. Please pray for us and other families this year. It's going to be very tight.  

MikeysMom51108
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:35 AM

This will be his 3rd Christmas working there, and I really can't remember....I think he gets a bonus.....

Schleetle

They have a Christmas party within the unit, but we aren't going this year because we will have a newborn.

Pregnancy Ticker

chelleybeans

My husbands last job didn't do anything. No bonuses, not even an extra day off (they had to work have the day christmas eve and the day after christmas, he was a car loans collection agent) and no party. They would buy them food to eat there, but that was all. 

His new job (correctional officer) I think they have paerties every yr. I'm not too sure. But since he is the new guy he has to work Thanksgiving, Christma, and New Yrs. Totally sucks but the pay is totally worth it!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
ThatSkyGirl
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:36 AM

yes. They give him a 15$ gift card for Kroger to buy a turky with, and they have a christmas party every year, it is always so much fun. and not really a christmas bouns, but he does get paid holiday pay for the whole week of christmas :)

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:36 AM

We get citrus fruit every year and he does get a bonus.  They also take the drivers and spouses out to dinner in January and they pick a driver of the year. The driver gets a $250 doller visa gift card.  

imthatgirl728
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Ha ha ha...no. Well one year we got calenders....oh and there was the year we got a can of soda, buthad to pay the deposit....lol, no. But he gets paid well...so I can't complain.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)