Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever? POLL

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:43 AM
  • 8 Replies

Poll

Question: Have you ever bought something you most likely wouldn't have (or didn't know about) because you saw it advertised here on CM?

Options:

YES!

NO

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 29

View Results

Have you ever bought something you most likely wouldn't have (or didn't know about) because you saw an advertisment for it here on CM?

night owls

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
WhiteTigerLily
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Bump for poll! =) 

night owls

Davids_Wife1307
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:50 AM

Nope. 

WhiteTigerLily
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:50 AM

There MUST be SOMEONE who can answer YES to this poll!! lmao 

night owls

Just_Bethy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:56 AM

The only thing I thought about buying that I saw advertised on CM was the Bounce Dryer Bar...but some lady made a post about it and everyone said it was rubbish....so...obviously...I didn't bother.... 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

jenniepepsi
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:00 AM

yes. i got a new carseat when i found out from moms on here that there WAS a carseat that would still harness my DD

backpack

I am Jennie. I am a stay at home, semi-crunchy, GF/CF/SF, previously homeschooling, baby wearing, EXTENDED wearing, extended co-sleeping, NON CIO, Extended Harnessing, gentle disciplining, circumcising, Attachment Parenting mom to my baby girl Ayla, who is 6 years old, I am a very submissive virgo, I hate fighting, arguing, conflicts of any kind, and loves everyone.

01.Amey.07
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:01 AM

I have yet to see something being displayed as their advertisements that I didn't know about nor already use(d). They should broaden their advertising IMO.

WhiteTigerLily
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Thats awesome!

Quoting jenniepepsi:

yes. i got a new carseat when i found out from moms on here that there WAS a carseat that would still harness my DD

Chaotic Bitches Uncensored

Schleetle
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:05 AM

I bought it after I saw the ad, and I like it. I hate those stupid little sheets though so maybe thats why.

Quoting Just_Bethy:

The only thing I thought about buying that I saw advertised on CM was the Bounce Dryer Bar...but some lady made a post about it and everyone said it was rubbish....so...obviously...I didn't bother.... 

Pregnancy Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)