Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you plans for today??

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:07 AM
  • 16 Replies

Right now I am having my chimney swept..Than later my mum and I are going to my favorite hippie store to see my mentor and meet her teacher...WAY cool guy named Enrique...Picking up energy candles and incense...Then out to lunch....then hopefully Hubby will be home early from work as he is filling in for his boss....I am excited as I have agoraphobia and rarely leave my house...but I took my medicine this morning and feel really good about today.....

What exciting....or not...plans have you got for today????? Blessed Be

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kk_bella
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM

I have a bit of homework to do.

I wanted to take the kids to the park.

I need to sweep and mop.

Those are the only really important things on my to do list. I'm feeling kind of down in the dumps today so IDK how much I will get done.

UxorQuodMatris
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:12 AM

I just have some minor cleaning and laundry to do. Yay! Lol. And more house hunting online.

But seriously, is there anything better than the sight of an empty hamper?

MommytoKenzie08
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:12 AM

I have a meeting at 10:30 and then my lunch after work I will go home and fix dinner, do dishes, and clean some things up after that I will sit down with my family and we watch LOST every night. We just now started buying the seasons and we watch an episode or two every night. Last night we started season 2. My 15 month old actually sits on the couch and watches it with us until she falls asleep.

luvbeinamomof3
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Washing sheets on all beds and decorating my Christmas tree...busy day!

MommytoKenzie08

I Love empty hampers. They take major weight off of my shoulders lol.

Quoting UxorQuodMatris:

I just have some minor cleaning and laundry to do. Yay! Lol. And more house hunting online.

CaeliMommyUSMC

I cleaned my entire house yesterday, but ill have to pick up the few messes my kids have already made this morning.  Otherwise I have another load of laundry to do today and then I think im going to clean out my vacuum....it hasnt been done in awhile.

thekadysjr
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Plans for today...

DS to school by 7:30am

Pick up Nephew at 8:30am

DD to Preschool at 9am

Come home and try to get a few chores done

pick DD up from preschool 12noon

Drop of Nephew at 12:30pm

Home to take DH to doctor at 1:30pm

This is how I will spend my day off from work!

Just_Bethy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Quoting UxorQuodMatris:

I have no idea...I do 3 loads a day but with 4 kids the hamper is never empty it seems...Whhhaaaa

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

eddysmommy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:15 AM

i get to do do laundry and clean the house. SO MUCH FUN!!  not.  then later at like 6 I'm going with my friend to pick stuff for my baby shower this weekend.

pregnancy

hholllyy426
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:16 AM

I am going to finish reading for my Literature class, then I'll be going to Literature class. My son has a half day of school today because of parent teacher conferences but we're not sending him cuz DH and I both have classes at 11 when he gets out so he's going to school with DH. I am meeting up with them at 12:30. We have parent teacher conference with my son's teachers at 1:15 and then I'll be spending the rest of the day cleaning my house, cooking dinner, etc.

I am glad that you are leaving the house, sounds like a fun time. I learned about agoraphobia in my psych classes so you are taking a major step.

you rockclapping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)