Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He does not love DD!!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:27 AM
  • 4 Replies

I am so tried of my mom asking me if Amy dad's love her the same as his other two daughter.  I keep telling her yes mom he love her death, she so worried that it's not true because he already have two kids.

I just so sick of it, this came about today because DH went outside to talk to his dad on the phone, and Amy ( who is 1 years old) was crying because she wanted to go outside with him.  My mom said, well if he loved her the same as his other kids, he will take her outside with him.

He went outside because DD was very loud, plus he does not like taking her outside when he on the phone because we do not have a fence and he likes to give his full attention to her when they are outside. Which is a smart move on his part.

I wish my mom will stop trying to find something woring with him, she can't belive that he is a good man.

God get over it already, he love all his kids.

Does anyone else deals with this crap?!

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
amber_1024
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:29 AM

She's a grandma... and your mom!   Maybe she still has the mentality that no one is good enough for her two girls... (you and amy lol)

Let her continue on with her comments.  I'm sure it'll take some time getting use to it.. but eventualy she will!   Just keep re-assuring her that he does...

Good Luck!  

don't like it... don't read it!

HLoeffler08
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:31 AM

My mom is the same way. She did that forever with my oldest daughter bc she is not my hubby's biological child. But now we have a son together and she has finally seen that he treats them both equally.. It will get better just hang in there.

MommytoKenzie08
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:33 AM

My mom is the same way. Exceot DH doesn't have any previous children we just have DD. But for some reason my mom thinks Jack doesn't care about her I try to tell them that when we are at home he plays and plays with her, he helps me etc. She just doesn't WANT to beilieve that he is a good husband and dad. We are at work right now and she is sending me e-mails trash talking him. UGH! 

ErikaM27
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:33 AM

All the damn time. My mom hates my dh even though sometimes she's like ah being sweet to him. I know she hates him. If we have a discussion I vent to her sometimes and she always says " Do you even think he loves you, I think he's with you because of the kids" GEEEZZZZZZ Thanks mom! Now I ignore her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)