Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ignorance Meets Knowledge (extended breastfeeding)

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:00 AM
  • 7 Replies

Interesting!

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrs.olmstead
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:08 AM

amen! i totally agree with it, my son will be 2 in december and he still bfs before every nap and bed times and sometimes inbetween the only perverted people are the ones that think its perverted! Boobs arent event considered a sexual body part in alot of cultures but here in america where everythign is about sex we rob our children of nutrients bc we have perverted minds.

mommyoftwo103
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:09 AM

I agree!!

Quoting mrs.olmstead:

amen! i totally agree with it, my son will be 2 in december and he still bfs before every nap and bed times and sometimes inbetween the only perverted people are the ones that think its perverted! Boobs arent event considered a sexual body part in alot of cultures but here in america where everythign is about sex we rob our children of nutrients bc we have perverted minds.

mrs.olmstead
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:13 AM

im glad soemone does, i get so mad about this stuff, my 18yo SIL said when our first was 3 mo, "arent you gonna put him on a bottle soon? thats so disgusting..." i was like WTF???

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

I agree!!

Quoting mrs.olmstead:

isra1986
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:14 AM

I agree!
My DD is 20 months, still going!
Another reason I love my religion, Islam is very pro extended breastfeeding! The weaning period is between 24 and 30 months :)

ErikaRobin
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:19 AM

That was beautiful.   

Paesana82
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Just wanted to BUMP

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

chjack123
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:29 AM

I love breastfeeding! I love that this little video doesn't bash a mom for not breastfeeding too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)