Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could she be sick, or just a kid being a weirdo?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:26 AM
  • 4 Replies

DD, 21 months, threw up at daycare yesterday but seemed fine otherwise.  This is the first time she has EVER thrown up.  She doesn't stuff her face, and no new foods were introduced, in fact, it happened when she was eating a banana (she loves those).

So I posted about it yesterday, and was reassured by everybody not to worry.

But she threw up again today, except this time while eating yogurt.  Again, she wasn't stuffing her face, and she usually loves yogurt.

Should I be worried, or do ya'll think this is still fairly normal?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
moodywife
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:28 AM

I think its completely normal if youre still worried go to the docs but as far as I have read she is just fine,my kids throw up when not eating,sometimes they have just a little but of a cold and sometimes its just because lol kids are weird

lesbians*Think of what you have instead of what you want*

Just_Bethy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:28 AM

I remember from yesterday.....twice in 2 days...I am sure she is OK just a strange thing to happen.... If she wasn't sick other than that I wouldn't worry...Is odd though....

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

01.Amey.07
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:29 AM

If she's showing no other sign of illness, I wouldn't worry for now.

Heartlight617
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:31 AM
If they are both foods she has liked in the past, call your pedi. Better to get their advice. My daughter had a similar situation years ago, and it turned out she had a sliver of carrot she ate 4 days prior stuck sideways in the throat, so that everything she cried for came right back up. One day, leaving the Pedi, she coughed really hard-there it came! In it's original form! A carrot sliver! 4 days later, so you know it never went to her tummy.
Carol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)