Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

all kids or is mine just creepier than i thought? lol

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:31 AM
  • 8 Replies

So my son (2 yrs old) is like fascinated with "peepees". its hard to explain lol but heres the most recent event.... my SO was lifting weights laid down and my DS walks up and pulls his shirt up and smacks my SO belly...no biggie does it all the time then he tries to pull my SO atheltic pants down and says PEEPEE and starts laughing.... I dont know where he got this from...granted we are in the middle of potty training and it just started right around this time. but im curious is this all kids or is mine just weird?

Ever been ignored when you made a post? Come to post pleasers where you will never be ignored again!!!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/107002
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MissiHampt
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Oh, yes...it's a boy thing.  And guess what?  They NEVER grow out of it!

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

AngelicaRenee
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:33 AM

my 2 year old started potty training at 19 months and he doesn't do that! lol. i'm sure it's probably normal. I don't know though.

StillMagnolia
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:33 AM

I don't think your child is "weird" but no, mine has never done this.

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Isn't that the truth!!!

Quoting MissiHampt:

Oh, yes...it's a boy thing.  And guess what?  They NEVER grow out of it!

MandyOs
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:35 AM

My daughter is weird like this.

She thinks butts are hilarious.

elly25
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:36 AM

I think that it's because you're potty training him.My daughter will often walk in on my son going ot the bathroom and say,"mom mem,mom mem brither has a potty in the toy yet."Then try and grab his penis.She doesn't do this as often as she used to.

owls

rayzensun
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:39 AM

lol my son tries to play with his penis at every diaper change, he's fascinated! 

headeraspergerwomanmetteksten-1.gif picture by rayzensun
landonsmom1018
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:41 AM

thanks ladies im releived to know hes not that creepy lol

Ever been ignored when you made a post? Come to post pleasers where you will never be ignored again!!!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/107002
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)