Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MIL/FIL

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:37 AM
  • 3 Replies

Does anyone have any good gift ideas for MIL/FIL separate gifts.  Every year I usually do some kind of photo combined gift but this year I wanted to get separate gifts for both.  I have a MIL/MIL's boyfriend and a FIL/FIL's wife to buy for so not to sound cheap but I don't want to spend a ton but still get something nice! 

*DH and I have already got my MIL's boyfriend's present.  He's big into Harley's so he's pretty easy to shop for.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
StillMagnolia
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:39 AM

Anyone?

Schleetle
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:40 AM

We got my mom an embroidered fleece blanket that says " We <3 Grandma" with the kids names... It was about $30 though so I am not sure if that is over budget for what you are looking for. Bath, and body works stuff is always nice, and they have a lot of good coupons if you sign up for some.

Pregnancy Ticker

StillMagnolia
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Quoting Schleetle:

We got my mom an embroidered fleece blanket that says " We <3 Grandma" with the kids names... It was about $30 though so I am not sure if that is over budget for what you are looking for. Bath, and body works stuff is always nice, and they have a lot of good coupons if you sign up for some.

That's a great idea!  Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)