Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THE B WORD!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:42 AM
  • 8 Replies

Ok the other night my SO and I got into a huge fight. At some point in our arguing he called me a Bitch. Later on that night after we had kissed and made up. you know all that good stuff. He kept saying how he never ever wanted to call me a bitch and he felt like he mucked up real bad?!?!?!!

Am I the only one that the bitch word doesn't mean that much to them. I mean don't get me wrong it's not something that I would just want to be called but IDK. It's almost like that word has lost it's power or something. Now if he had called me the C word then IDK I might of been typing this from a jail cell.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dresmommary
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:48 AM
bumb
Sirenabella
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:49 AM

The word means nothing to me. Most ppl don't even know the true meaning of the insult behind it anyway.

sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:51 AM

I dont mind being called a bitch because i know I am one :) lol

but even so my SO would never disrespect me by calling me ANY names

ammbbbeeeerrrrr
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:51 AM

to me, it depends on the way its being said.

like if its in a joking way, like god, you're such a bitch (; it doesnt bother me.

but if someone were saying it like, you're a really big bitch, and i could tell that they really meant it in a derogatory way, then it'd probably upset me a little bit.

TarotMommy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:53 AM

Being called a bitch doesn't really bother me. There are other words that would bother me much more considering I have the Art of Being a Bitch perfected...

Lillymygirl
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:54 AM

It's not the word it's the disrespect or lack or respect that is shown when a person uses it against you. I don't know how easily I would get over so a lack of respect from my DH. I would never call him names he is the father of my children ( grown now) and I did get mad But I always respected him and him me.

dresmommary
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:58 AM

this is my thinking on it

Quoting TarotMommy:

Being called a bitch doesn't really bother me. There are other words that would bother me much more considering I have the Art of Being a Bitch perfected...

mayzell
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:03 PM

I think it is silly when WOMEN  go around calling themselves a bitch.

I would not like it if my husband called me that, because there would be a reason he called me that

And if there is a reason then we have a problem!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)