Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This post is about baby Peter. It's very sad, so be prepared.

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:54 AM
  • 44 Replies

I havn't seen any other posts about him, so sorry if there's a million.

Baby Peter was tortured by his "parents" for the whole 17 months of his life. He was then murdered by them. They are in jail for possibly life, but will be up for parol. There names have been released today. Steven Barker (stepfather) and Tracey Connelly. They're to get new identities for their release.DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU DON"T WANT TO CRY TODAY. It is very sad and gives a detailed account of the childs life of abuse. Sfter you've watched the video, if you have facebook and would like to join the cause, here's the link: http://apps.facebook.com/causes/332979

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kk_bella
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:59 AM

When it said his spine snapped in two, I had to stop watching. I'm shaking. How, just how? Why? What the fuck?

madtan23
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:01 PM

That poor baby..How in this world can anyone do that to a child? And they will come up for parole? WTH..How is that even possible? 

jessicer421
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:03 PM

I know. it's terrible. Today is the first time I have ever heard his story. I waited till after my daughter went down to nap to watch it.

Quoting kk_bella:

When it said his spine snapped in two, I had to stop watching. I'm shaking. How, just how? Why? What the fuck?

CjEmmemommy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:05 PM

That is so upsetting.. I just don't understand how he was left there like that.. How could no one have know!! I feel like the social works were being lazy and that just pisses me off..

I can't believe anyone would do that to another person let alone a sweet little baby!! I just can't understand.. I hate the sick world we live in!!

Aggg I am so upset right now.... I am glad he died poor thing would still be going though that shit now!

Erica

a wedding website

jessicer421
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:06 PM

I know. This girl is in prison right now (17 YEARS OLD) FOR LIFE. With NO parole. A minor. For killing her pimp that abused her her entire life. These people TORTURED their child and will get parole. Insane justice system. Insane.

Quoting madtan23:

That poor baby..How in this world can anyone do that to a child? And they will come up for parole? WTH..How is that even possible? 

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:07 PM

I've seen this before, it is sad, the saddest part about is the ss knew it was going on and still gave the baby back this mother!!!! Sad......... 

ladyraven16
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:08 PM

WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT TO A BABY! OMG I seriously don't even know what to say that poor baby boy!

audriesmommy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:08 PM

I do not know why I open these.  That poor baby.  Those parents should be tortured for 17 long months, twice.  I just cannot get those daunting images out of my head.  I need to go love on my babies for a while.

Freakbabydoll
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:08 PM

cant watch ...seen this once before when i came downstairs and seen hubby  in tears watching it..

Bubby_LeilaBug
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:09 PM

Sorry, I just can't watch it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)