Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What trips your trigger?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:27 PM
  • 4 Replies

When you're browsing this group and scanning the titles of the posts, which are the topics that you get the most worked up or passionate about, or which ones do you find yourself more inclined to read and respond to?

Some examples: gay rights, abortion, AP vs. Non-AP, spanking, adult content, PA, issues that have nothing to do with kids, birthing options, vaccines, etc.

This is just a general curiousity, not trying to start a debate about any of these topics.

Richly Blessed to be living my real life love story with my soulmate Brandon.  AP Mommy to my precious gifts from God Rinoa (12'06) and Alora (11'08) and hoping for many more

*A child who has their needs met completely learns to be trusting and confident.  A child that is forced to be independent before they are ready learns to fear abandonment.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
anetrnlov
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:30 PM

Anything about marriage and relationships, especially man bashing

Abortion

Human rights

Vaccines

Homeschooling

SAHP

Cooking and baking

Breastfeeding

Co-sleeping

...to name a few.

wedding website

Morgiesmom83
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:38 PM

The posts that draw me in are:

abortion

?s with polls

birthing options

cleo1977
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:59 PM

not alot.if i see a post that i dont like i usually hop over it.teen age moms dont really bother me pa doesnt bother me.i feel bad....for them but i do have a problem with military moms.i am finding a contridiction on what i see around me with military moms and what is being said on line.the woman i see are not poor by any means.im just not getting it.the lady i know flaunts how much money her husband makes and her house.and these other wives seem so shall we say poor .i dont get it.i dont have anything against there husbands but i feel like im not getting the whole picture...

jazzy020106
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:03 PM

I try to look at and respond to any post. I thought cafemom was to help and support people.. most people look to be entertain and bash people.  <- that sounds wrong.. i know cafemom is supposed to be entertaining. lol..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)