Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wish me luck!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:39 PM
  • 5 Replies

In 20 minutes, i will be starting  my liquid only diet!!!! LOL i need to jumpstart my diet QUICK, and this usually works =] granted, i haven't done it since BEFORE i got married and had a baby lol so its been over 2 years. But for some reason i keep falling back on my diet attempts, and im frustrated. Anyway. If i stick to it, i will have lost at LEAST 5 lbs by saturday, which is the ball. And then I'll be able to get back on my not eating so much regiment LOL So wish me luck to sticking to it!

Oh, and pray for my hubby. He's gonna need it with my nasty attitude during this attempt LOL

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jaysmommy04
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:42 PM

Great!  Good luck.  What do you drink on a liquid diet?  I would like to start one soon. Thanks

.thguoht ew naht lanoisuled erom ruoy siht daer nac uoy fI

USMCBride08
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:53 PM

LOL i pretty much just do water or apple juice. I tried all those bottles they sell in health stores, and they made me puke!

Quoting jaysmommy04:

Great!  Good luck.  What do you drink on a liquid diet?  I would like to start one soon. Thanks

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

CaeliMommyUSMC
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:54 PM

Hmmm our ball is saturday...but I wouldnt be able to do it.  I have tried.

amoret1234
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:55 PM

good luck 

USMCBride08
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:04 PM

LOL i used to be a pro. but then i only ever ate dinner LOL i lived off Coke. And weighed a beautiful 125 lbs LOL

Im now 148 and according to that damn chart yesterday am classified as LARGE which is fueling my fire. PLUS i need to be drop dead skinny again by Jan lol to how my mom i still look good lol

Damn you person who posted that chart! i felt kinda skinny before that lol

Quoting CaeliMommyUSMC:

Hmmm our ball is saturday...but I wouldnt be able to do it.  I have tried.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)